Kevin Cook Austin , TX : NARCISSISTIC HABITUAL CHEATING LIAR,WOMANIZER

NOTE I WILL BE UPDATING THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE DUE TO RECENT EVENTS AND IT WILL ONLY BE MORE HORRIFYING.

“A MAN WHO PROMISES A WOMAN A ROSE GARDEN;  THEN  DELIVERS HER THORNS SHOULD BE MADE TO WALK BAREFOOT THROUGH THOSE THORNS!

ONLY THEN WILL HE FEEL THE PAIN OF NOT GIVING HER THE ROSE GARDEN ” (CG).

BELOW IN HIS WORDS : HE HAS “NEVER BEEN SORRY”,  THAT STATEMENT IS SO TRUE, BUT, THAT STATEMENT SHOWS WHO HE IS :  HE IS NOT SORRY FOR EVERYONE HE HAS HURT! HE IS NOT IF HE WAS HE NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE IT. BUT, THIS IS HIS ADULT LIFE STORY! READ BELOW : THIS IS NOT JUST MY STORY BUT ANYONE WHO THOUGHT OR THINKS THEY ARE WITH HIM AND CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHY HE SAYS ONE THING AND THEN BECOMES THE CRUELEST COLDEST MONSTER!     

0618141911-e1488674530257.jpg

 I BELIEVE EVERY FEMALE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT WHEN DEALING WITH MATTERS SUCH AS LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS! I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS IN A RELATIONSHIP BASED ON TRUTH AND HONEST DISCLOSURE!  I ALSO BELIEVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER IN A RELATIONSHIP! IT IS ALSO TRUE I HAVE NONE FOR KEVIN ANY LONGER!

The Comment: Every word that you are about to Read is true. I have proof of every incident that I will disclose. The whole story is 100 times worst. Most importantly remember: It was Kevin Cook’s choice to hurt and continue on with this destructive course through his own actions and words. He did this , not me, or anyone else. The reason for this disclosure is because I do not want any female who is honest and good to ever suffer what I did because of Kevin C.. The story is sad and long. The irony is it ended the way it began by Kevin lying from day one ( a trap ) sleeping around to Kevin lying and sleeping with someone else as soon as he left my house. Kevin does not shower or use condoms when he goes from one person to another (that is the addiction) for which he has never sought help for. He is more concerned with himself (“sex is my love”)Kevin Cook . He lies and tells everyone whatever will get him laid. Rachel. POF LIZ, some Dr. , young waitress under 21, Priya (Gross), steiner ranch females apartment complex , Brodie Lane female,  Jennifer and Steve (female) all of these women he slept with while with me, until now I did not know.. According to him they were either gross or he was not attracted to them. If anyone can tell me who he spent December 30th and 31st with for both 2012 and 2013? I would really appreciate clarity on this matter. He denies being with any female on these dates. Portland, He claims there is a Steve but, the only people he talked about where females and his real fb and instagram have some of them. So, that is the reason why you will never go to Portland with him. Not because Steve is having a hard time with a divorce,might be short for…. who f….. knows.

I met Kevin on a dating website, we met at Trudy’s in Austin on 6/9/12. I had not dated anyone for two years. I needed a break from the dishonesty I had encountered with men. He was so cute and I was taken with him from the start. By, the end of June we had already had our first argument. But, Kevin has a way with words. He told me he had never met anyone like me, he was in love and had been waiting his whole life for someone like me. Before I knew it he told me he wanted to marry me in the fall of 2012. I had never felt the need to be married, but, something was different and for the first time I talked myself into just letting go. Afterall, we were both older and he had made his mistakes, sowed his wild oats and was ready to settle down it made sense to me at that time. I usually worked on Friday nights, but, argued with him because I could never get in touch with him after he left work. I had never had a boyfriend do this, all my relationships I could call anytime and they would answer or call me back asap. Not Kevin, I would not hear from him except sometimes via text until Saturday. Kevin, came up with a million excuses which included trying to blame me. He denied cheating on me as a matter of fact I have an email from him stating “he is not a liar or cheater and would never be” he told me that on our second date as well. He told me he wanted a future with me (marriage). His actions never held up to his words and he would disappear from Friday evenings through Saturday I could never get in touch with him once he left work. 10/5/12 he was with me that morning he told me we were committed to each other and asked what color gold white or yellow for my ring. We spoke throughout the day. I finally decided to find out the truth about what he was doing (laundry and errands) according to him on Friday nights. 45 minutes after our last communication, I walked in on him butt naked inside another female with no condom on. I spoke to her, asked questions, she never actually said a word. Just shook her head to my questions. Kevin, jumped off of her and never said a word until he said ” you need to leave now”. He acted like I was a total stranger, no emotion, no guilt, no remorse. The female was not behaving like she had been deceived but, as if she owned the place. She never spoke a word. I questioned who this female was the entire time I knew Kevin. I have come to understand and accept it was the female I thought it was from the beginning. I had the displeasure of being asked to hang out with Kevin and his so-called friends ( I think they were “swingers”, that is what he said later). I will leave it at that. As I was walking out the door, for no reason at all he said “I’m going to call the police on you”. You will see the emails from that day below. Telling me how much ” He loved me ” and then treating me, the person who had been lied to, betrayed by him, speaking to me this way after the most devastating and heartbreaking moment of my life to date. This is how I found out what he was really doing Friday evenings into Saturdays. Since that day, nothing would be the same again. I endured Kevin’s relentless pursuit of me. Calling/ emailing from numerous numbers. All I would block ,then, he would call from another restricted number or make up a new email. He would stop by and cry randomly. Leave notes, it got to the point I filed numerous police reports and finally did a no trespassing warning issued by the police to him. But, Kevin only knows how to do one thing manipulate. I have never experienced a man like this (no moral compass) and was emotionally devastated by the image of 10/5 that I could not get out of my head. He played on this from 10/5/12-7/31/14. He played his emotional games with me. I contracted 2 different stds from him in 7/14. Many arguments have been had since then, but, he promised and failed to provide proof (phone records) that he did not leave my house that day and sleep with someone else. I needed this proof because he had me fooled. I did not think he was doing it anymore because he swore he had changed. But, after he decided to tell me he was a sex addict in August I realized he had played me the whole time. I was on medicine for the entire month of August and waiting for the results from the borage of std testing I under went. Kevin, telling me about his sex addiction was just plain cruel another devastating blow to my mind and heart , as he never admitted this while we were a couple. I was in therapy from August until December trying to undue the psychological damage from being in a relationship with him. The entire time I was with Kevin I asked him to go to therapy and he promised he would but, he never did. He did however make up five complete sessions until I called his bluff. He laughed and hung up on me. Only to return to my door crying his crocodile tears and throwing his blackberry because he “could not live without me”. I still have the voice message of Kevin saying that he “started therapy to end the vicious cycle of relationships that have not worked out “. The whole thing was a lie!! Used to get me back. I have witnessed there is no low he will not stoop too in order to get what he wants. Lastly, with are few phone conversations from this year 2015 (which are recorded) he felt the need for no reason at all during our conversations to tell me how bad he really was in 2013 and 2014. It was him bragging that he had used his lies and manipulation to keep me, only to stab me in the back yet again, by admitting “yes, I was very bad”. It was not like I had not realized that by the STDS I contracted or the admission of his sex addiction. On July 31st after spending five days with me ,as I had told him if he wanted to be with me then he had to start behaving like it. He lasted only five days, on the fifth day July 31 st 2014 he left while I was in the shower. He never said a word just left. The last two weeks in July, Kevin, knew I was having pain and I had already accused him of cheating again. He told me “no”, he “would never do that to me again.” The last night he was at my place, he was on his tablet as usual ,pretty much ignoring me. Except to tell me I could not go to Boise with him as he had promised ( I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT , THAT HE  WENT TO CA INSTEAD. THE REAL REASON I WAS NEVER GOING ANYWHERE WITH HIM.)   I had been through this before. He did the same exact thing on 10/4/2012. The next day I found him having sex with another female in his apartment. I emailed him on Friday 8/1/14 telling him about the STD I had contracted from him, because he had conveniently blocked my phone calls. He knew I had gone to the Doctors that day because I spoke to him while I was in the Doctor’s office. He did not give a shit about what was happening to me.0701151624

STDS ARE REAL AND YOU WILL BE LEFT ALL ALONE TO DEAL WITH WHAT HE GAVE YOU!

(PICTURE IN 7/15 I WAS STILL HAVING ISSUES ALMOST A YEAR LATER, YES , I HAD THIS DONE 7/14 AND 8/14 , HOWEVER, I NEVER TOOK A PICTURE OF AFTER THE BLOOD WORK  THAT COMES WITH THE PAIN AND HUMILIATION OF BEING WITH KEVIN COOK!)

This from a man who goes from telling me “I’m the One ” to playing the victim, picking a fight, and then running as fast as he could out the door. What kind of person can hurt someone like that, then continue to pursue me making all sorts of claims about his feelings regarding me. While knowing it was just a sick game to him. I am truly grateful I did not end up with an incurable STD for the rest of my life. He obviously could care less about his actions and how he violated my body, my trust, and my kindness. Betraying someone you claim to care about whether they know it or not is not the way to live life. When I called him the morning of 7/31/14, he told me how bad he was as a person and he had many issues. I asked Kevin during our last phone conversation if there was ever a time he was with only me? His response was ” yeah there were times” our conversation before that I had asked if he ever told me the truth? He responded by saying ” I love you” . He also made a very big deal the last time we spoke that he remembers everything. During the time he was in my life part of his excuses when I would question him was “I can’t remember”. The fact that he once again made a point to let me know he remembers everything and that he was really bad is just pure evil. He was not apologetic at all. Not that it mattered, I’ve heard his bullshit apologies for years (that was when he swore he had changed 2013). I have god knows how many texts, emails ect., stating how he changed, read his stupid poems to me( I doubt he wrote himself) therefore I know now that his apologies are as empty as he is (black hole). Kevin also has a temper, at this point I will not go into that, but, it is scary. I realize now that everything Kevin Cook ever told me was just intentional deception. Now it has come full circle. He left and was with someone else that day, that weekend. That is why he will not provide the telephone records he promised he would. The following are snippets of conversations via email: just a glimpse of what I endured: All because I tried to believe him as he requested, when he would beg me to have faith in him as a person and man. October 5th 2012: (The day I caught him, I came home to find this , he sent it right before he left work). I have never met anyone like you. 🙂 I am in love with you and you have my heart. Kevin On October 8th 2012 , Kevin C wrote: I am sorry I hurt you….I do love you but I have many issues. 😦 Kevin Cook I’m going to catch a cold from the ice inside my soul. -( I’m sorry . You have been the only one that has gotten through to me. I know I can’t fix this and no words can help. I am broken and need work. I have not given you any stds either. I’m sorry I hurt your kind heart. On Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:54 PM, Kevin Cook < wrote: Sesame Street – Pick Your Pet View on  http://www.youtube.com/  Preview by Yahoo (He sent this after I called him a monster, regarding the stds) apparently he found the situation amusing) August 14,2014 Kevin Cook wrote: I have gained weight recently and no i dont have those Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE August 14,2014 Kevin Cook wrote: What i had was obviously something i have had awhile and didnt know …its awful and something im ashamed and embarrassed about but didnt get it recently at all. (notice how he words “recently at all”. That is his way of ducking time frames for Kevin recently can mean an hour. A policeman who I showed his emails to pointed this out to me but, at that time I was in to deep to understand.) August 17th, 2014 Kevin Cook wrote: I’m getting tested for it and hep and HIV just in case. Right now I’m in Boise. Warningrun March 21st 2015 wrote: all I asked for is proof, you did not leave my house and sleep with someone else . we both know I can’t believe your words. you refused to provide your telephone records. that is admission of guilt. On Mar 21, 2015 11:17 PM, “Kevin linked” <> wrote: I see this is bothering you and thank you for taking it down.. I will contact my provider to have them Mail the records since I can no longer access them online. I will do this for you so you can see I did not go anywhere else but where I told you… Home. ( HOME IS WHERE I FOUND HIM INSIDE ANOTHER FEMALE 8 HOURS AFTER HE LEFT ME) (HE WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO BE AT WORK, SO, WHY HE WAS HOME MAKES NO SENSE. WHEN I ASKED KEVIN (HE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING) WHY HE WAS HOME INSTEAD OF AT WORK HE HAD NO ANSWER). TMOBILE allows access to phone bills for up to one year. Apparently, he is the only person who can not access his phone records. (or will not)? Kevin, never came through with his promise to provide evidence that he did not leave my house and sleep with yet another person. However,  in July of 2015 he did send a video of “Sugar” by Maroon 5.  He used this to get me to contact him again.  He started promising the phone bill  again, he never produced it. Frankly, he was never going to just more lies.   I told him it did not matter, I was stressed with having him somehow weasel his way in.  I asked him if he could be faithful, to me and only me then I would work with him.  But, he used excuses including his son, said he was moving but, yet ,still lives in Austin, TX.  Anyway, after another break down from  him admitting to his cruel behavior in riddles.  I decided to write a book soon.  Based on the years of hell a stranger put me through with false promises and lies.  I have moved on.  Bottom line Kevin admitted many times he was never faithful to me or anyone he has been with.   From Sacramento and San Jose, CA, Portland, OR, Austin, TX .

0525141235

  • LATER ON THAT NIGHT HE CHASED ME AROUND A CAR/ TELLING ME HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME / SEE  KC TEMPER.  NEVER GIVE HIM THE KEYS TO YOUR HOUSE, HE WILL SAY HE LIVES THERE IF YOU HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE ON HIM. HE SMASHED MY GATE WITH HIS FOOT, I WILL PUT UP THAT PIC AS WELL. I CALLED POLICE AND KEVIN  BUT, HE SAID HE LIVED THERE, THANK GOD!! HE DID NOT HAVE A KEY!  THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON THE POLICE OFFICER DID NOT LET KEVIN IN!!   
  • HE WILL DISAPPEAR/ LIE ABOUT WHY AMD WHERE HE WAS/ HE WOULD SCREAM AT ME WHEN I PUSHED AND HUNG UP AND OUT OF NO WHERE SHOW UP AT MY DOOR.  SOMETIMES 2 WEEKS LATER, CRYING “I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU” I NEED YOU”.
  • THE TRUTH IS RIGHT THERE, A MAN WHO LOVES YOU WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR.     IN FACT HE WANTS TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH YOU AS HE CAN ESPECIALLY WHEN HE STATES “I HAVE NEVER HAD A CONNECTION LIKE THIS AND NEVER WILL AGAIN.”
  •  PHONE / DEVICES SHOULD ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES/ OF COURSE ONLY IF YOUR NOT HIDING ANYTHING/ ALSO KEVIN WILL DOES HAVE A COUPLE PHONES, TRYING TO KEEP TRACK WILL NEVER HAPPEN
  • BLAMING OR STARTING A FIGHT / COMES BACK A FEW WEEKS LATER
  • (HE WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS HE JUSTIFIES WHAT HE DOES)

6. TAKES NO REAL INTEREST IN WHO YOU ARE OR WANTS TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE

7. TAKES VACATIONS WITHOUT YOU = HE TOLD ME HE HAD A BEST FRIEND NAMED STEVE IN PORTLAND, NEVER WOULD TAKE ME.

8. ASKS YOU TO MEET HIS FAMILY AND THEN SAYS “NO” AND WILL BLAME YOU FOR WHY.

( PORTLAND, HE HAS NO GUY FRIENDS) Anywhere that you will meet, his only friends are instagram and facebook, or swingers ( Priya and Alex), he will not take you to meet his gay friends and I totally get that.  END.

8. TELLS YOU HE WANTS A BABY WITH YOU.

9. USES ALIASES,

KEVIN SMITH

KEVIN GRANDEZA

CALEB COOK

MAGICMERLIN44

TONY DORFEST

KEVIN GRAVES

BRIAN WALKER

Kevin NoGmo

KEVIN 2060

KEVIN SHIN

10. SOCIAL MEDIA, KEVIN IS ON ALL OF IT, IF HE SAYS YOUR HIS GIRLFRIEND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACCESS, TO FB, INSTAGRAM, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. HE WILL NOT LET YOU, OR HE WILL CREATE A FAKE ACCOUNT WITH 4 PEOPLE.  KEVIN HAS 75 FOLLOWERS AND MOST ARE FEMALES IN AUSTIN, PORTLAND, CA, NV, ID ( CAN NOT TRUST KEVIN).  HE HIDES HIS COMMENTS AND HAS TOLD THEM TO FOR HIS SON’S SAKE. IN REALTY HE DOES NOT WANT THEM TO KNOW HE IS SLEEPING WITH MANY OF THEM. .

NEVERMIND TRYING ANY OF THIS, HE IS ON  INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, AND HE MOST HAVE BEEN , ARE, OR HE IS TRYING TO GET INTO BED WITH THEM. HE CHANGES HIS PROFILE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE DOES NOT EXIST,  YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH ALL OF THIS :  HE IS NOTHING BUT  AN HABITUAL LIAR, ADMITTED SEX ADDICT, ADMITTED NARCISSIST AND WOMANIZER.

I NEVER KNEW UNTIL 2/17 HOW MANY FEMALES WHO ARE EXES OR CURRENT OR HE IS TRYING TO SLEEP WITH HE HAS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THEN YOU HAVE THE DATING/ HOOK UP SIGHTS. KEVIN LOVES KEVIN THAT ALL!

DO NOT BOTHER WITH HIM NOT WORTH ANY OF YOUR TIME , YOUR BODY AND SAFETY ARE A MILLION TIMES MORE IMPORTANT THAN SOME PRICK THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WITH STDS AND BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AS YOU DEAL WITH IT ON YOUR OWN!’

HE SHOWED HIS PHONE AFTER MONTHS OF TELLING HIM I WANTED TO KNOW WHO HE WAS TALKING TOO AND WHY, HE LET ME SEE IF FOR 5 SECONDS THERE WERE 10 PEOPLE. HE BLACKLISTS FEMALES SO WHEN HE IS WITH YOU , THE PHONE DOES NOT RING, THIS GUY WOULD BUY A SECOND PHONE IF HE HAS TOO, THERE IS NO POINT! JUST RUN!

( KEVIN DOES NOT DO ANYTHING THAT  WILL NOT BENEFIT HIM. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT GMOS, THIS WORLD , PETS, RECYCLING ( I USE TO TAKE OUT ALL OF THE RECYCLES FROM MY GARBAGE , HE KNEW I RECYCLED BUT, HE DIDN’T CARE.

IF YOU THINK A GUY WHO HAS SEX WITH PEOPLE IN THE SAME DAY ( WHEN IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP) , WEEK , NO SHOWER , SPREADING STDS, NO CONDOMS, CARES ABOUT GMO’S?)

NO JUST BEER, STRIP JOINTS, PROSTITUTES, AND YOUNG GIRLS WITH “DADDY ISSUES”

HE SAID THAT

I SAID HE WOULD COME UP WITH NEW ALIASES: YES HE DID, AND HE WILL COME UP WITH MORE!

HAS NUMEROUS EMAILS, PHONE NUMBERS AND ONLINE PROFILES!

I believe every person has a right to their own sexual preference, but, their is also the right of disclosure.  When you tell someone you are exclusive  ( COMMITTED ) and tell them you want to move in , marry  THEM. That is the time when anyone with a moral conscience has to disclose who she or he really is, and let the other person decide whether they want to continue the relationship.  In Kevin’s case,  HE IS A CON ARTIST, ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY, he is absence of morals, honesty, respect for others ect.  This is why this story exists.   Every time I walked in the room Kevin  ON HIS PHONE, TABLET, TEXTING OTHERS. SETTING UP HIS NEW DATES. UPDATING HIS FB WOMEN ON HOW GREAT THEY LOOKED, OR WATCHING MALE PORN on his tablet, I know he made it a point to tell me about his past homosexual experience but he made himself out to be the victim as usual. He definitely likes spending time with gay men.  He made that a point to tell how aggressive one was becoming.

It is so scary to find this out because you contracted an STD , some people just do not care that they /  Kevin are potentially , intentionally subjecting another person to a life threatening or disgusting disease.  Kevin is the only man I have been with that I contracted anything from.  Real men, good men, do not would not subject the one they love to any of this. Aids, Hep, or Genital Herpes all real very real!!

He admitted too, SLEEPING WITH prostitutes( who he insists would have slept with him for free!!LOL He is insane.), multiple men , married women, women with boyfriend’s, women who recently had babies he likes to drink the milk, females under age 21 (to teach them new things, apparently how to have sex in a few positions because when your dick is bent that is all you can do) SWINGERS (LIKE PRIYA AND ALEX ).

“SEX IS HIS LOVE” QUOTE FROM KC I WILL BE ADDING THIS AS WELL!

LIE, LIE, LIE AS HE BREATHES, WILL LIE RIGHT IN YOUR EYES/ TELL YOU  “YOUR HIS BEST FRIEND/ NO ONE ELSE LIKE YOU/ PILLOW TALK “(PROMISES MADE IN THE BEDROOM BY HIM) OUT OF THE BEDROOM, YOU GET NOTHING!

AGE 44 WILL BE 45 6/20 THIS YEAR 2017

KEVIN COOK AUSTIN, TX    ADMITTED SEX ADDICT ( MULTIPLE PARTNERS/ NO CONDOMS) . LIES AS HE BREATHES! CHEERS!  FAVORITE PLACE TO LURE FEMALES ON LINE DATING ANY FREE APP. , FB, INSTAGRAM ANY FREE SOCIAL MEDIA.  HE IS CHEAP AND HE THINKS YOU ARE TOO! POF , DATING.COM, HOOKUPS.COM, ANY CHEAP SITE!

OLD USERNAMES: MAGICMERLIN, , KEVIN SMITH, BRIAN WALKER, TONY DORFEST, KEVIN C, Kevin noGMO , KEVIN SHIN.

HE WILL MAKE UP ANY NAME TO AVOID THIS SITE!  LADIES HE REVIEWS THIS SITE VERY FREQUENTLY, HE IS LYING TO YOU  REGARDING  THIS SITE, I HAVE ALL THE PROOF THIS IS WHY HE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!  KEVIN COOK IS NOTHING BUT PURE SCUM!!

REMEMBER HE’S LIVING THE DREAM!! THE CHEAT DREAM!

 

HE WROTE THIS:  HERE IS THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO KNOW FROM HIS OWN MOUTH HOW HE PERCEIVES US!

https://www.wattpad.com/205641882-seven-signs-of-cheaters-how-to-spot-a-serial

HISTORY CHANNEL ROCKS!!  RIGHT HUN , MORNING SUNSHINE 🙂 ” MISS ME”, ‘I NEED YOU’, ” I CHOOSE YOU , ( SARA B)  ,”  “I JUST NEED TO HOLD YOU” ,  “DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SITE, “THAT IS WHAT IT WAS WHEN I SAW YOU ” “WE HAVE A CONNECTION” ” A MILLION FEMALES COULD NOT REPLACE YOU” AND ANYTHING SAID IN THE BEDROOM HAS BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES BEFORE YOU! HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH BUT HE STATES HE HAS BEEN WITH OVER 100 WOMEN THAT WAS IN 2012, AFTER SEEING HIS PHONE .    MEN ARE NOT MADE TO BE MONOGAMOUS! ( WOULD HAVE LOVED TO KNOW THAT IS HOW HE FEELS BEFORE ALL OF THIS!  HAVE TO SPREAD YOUR SEED, THINKS HE IS NOT FERTILE BECAUSE HE ONLY HAD ONE CHILD! OF COURSE THIS ALL CAME OUT IN DIFFERENT TIMES AND ARGUMENTS AND THEN HE WILL SEDUCE YOU AND TELL YOU HE DID NOT MEAN IT, AS HE THEN WALKS OUT YOUR DOOR, SMILING, OFF TO THE NEXT! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW THIS BEFORE I SLEPT WITH HIM, NOT THE LIES OF HOW HE WAS LOOKING FOR THE ONE, AND WOULD NEVER CHEAT BECAUSE SHERRY CHEATED ON HIM AND HE KNOWS HOW THAT FEELS BECAUSE OF SHERRY!

SCHEDULE: MONDAYS,USUALLY DISAPPEARS FOR HOURS  AFTER WORK, WILL CALL BACK LATER AT NIGHT

TUESDAY (NO IDEA , USUALLY HOME BUT, HAS BEEN OUT AT BARS ECT.)

WEDNESDAY ( HIS FAVORITE DAY) THIS IS THE DAY HE ASSIGNS YOU, I HAVE HAD THIS SITE FOR AWHILE AND JUST LIKE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.  HE DOES NOT DEVIATE FROM HIS SCHEDULE . UNLESS, SOMEONE HAS BROKEN UP WITH HIM, MIGHT BE VERY MEAN AT THIS POINT OR YOU PUSH HIM TO STAY IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO GET HIM TO STAY THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY, AND STILL COMING OVER WED. BUT THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT 1-2 MONTHS AND WHEN HE STARTED UP AGAIN .  HE WAS CRUEL!

THURSDAY NIGHT ( UNKNOWN) USUALLY HOME AT SOME POINT

FRIDAY ONE OR TWO GIRLS DEPENDING ON THURSDAY NIGHT MORNING/ EVENING, SATURDAY, LEAVES IN AFTERNOON AROUND 4:00,  WILL MAKE UP ANY EXCUSE AND WILL NOT STAY NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY!

THEN GOES TO SECOND GIRL FROM MID SATURDAY TO EARLY SUNDAY

THEN HE MEETS NEW GIRL FOR BRUNCH SOMEWHERE, RUNS ERRANDS, AND GOES HOME TO MAKE HIS PHONE CALLS TO KEEP EVERYONE IN LINE.

ALSO ALWAYS HAS EXTRA CLOTHES IN CAR WILL TELL YOU A MILLION REASONS ( HE DRIES THEM IN THERE FROM THE HEAT SO HE DOES NOT HAVE TO USE HIS DRYER) , HMMM………

WHAT GOOD MAN HAVE YOU DATED OR WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WiTH HAD A TRUNK FULL OF CLOTHES???????????

AND WILL LIE AS TO THE REASON! PROBABLY IN HIS TRUNK AT THIS POINT.

THINK ABOUT THIS, HE FLIES TO ID, CA, PORTLAND,  YUP!

HE ALSO TOLD ME A STORY ABOUT A LAY OVER, DURING A TRIP, HE WENT TO THE BAR PICKED UP A GIRL AND SLEPT WITH HER .  THEN, HE WENT TO VISIT WHOMEVER AND SLEPT WITH YOU, NICE GUY.

KEVIN USUALLY GOES TO PORTLAND IN OCTOBER NOT TO IDAHO FOR HIS SON’S BIRTHDAY, THAT WOULD REQUIRE CARING FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN HIMSELF.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CATCH HIM IN THE ACT, YOUR EYES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNDO THAT MEMORY.  I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WALK IN ON WHAT I DID, HE ENJOYED SEEING ME IN PAIN AND THAT PAIN LEAD TO ME STAYING WITH HIM AND NOW TO THIS FOR YOU! THIS IS WHAT I WROTE 3 DAYS LATER AFTER HAVING TO WRITE A TERM PAPER  FOR 10/9 ,THE DAY AFTER I CAUGHT HIM.

To

Kevin Cook

10/08/12 at 6:18 PM

Betrayed

My eyes will never forget what they saw that day

Although I wish they would

My heart will always remember the pain

Although I wish it wouldn’t

My mind will not let me erase the image

Although I wish I could

My body reminds me by the sick feeling I get

I wish it would stop

The last words I hear are not I’m sorry, but, “I’m calling the police”

Go on with your day

HIS RESPONSE

 The poem I received from you was deep and meaningful.  It trully brought me to tears when I read it.  I have never seen this side of you….you have alot about you I dont know and am still learning. ( WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN? / I WAS BEYOND CRUSHED/ I FELT LIKE MY HEART HAD BEEN RIPPED RIGHT OUT OF ME/ IS THIS A NORMAL RESPONSE TO THE POEM I WROTE) 
I will not see anyone either until we figure things out.  Please tell me what you thought of the poetry. (Narcissist, I just caught him sleeping with some one else!)
I have never written poetry to anyone before but I find that I can speak from the heart to you.
Kevin

Silence

I felt her pain and she felt mine

I felt her love but questioned if it was true

She opened up to me but I couldnt see

She tried to tell me but I coudnt hear

Now I am alone and hear silence.

I SAW KEVIN 10 /11  I DO NOT KNOW HOW BUT WE SLEPT TOGETHER.

BEAUTIFUL , BUT,  EMPTY AND NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WROTE IT, AS YOU CAN READ THINGS OBVIOUSLY CONTINUED TO NOT GO WELL. BTW HE WENT TO PORTLAND THAT DAY , DEFINITELY NOT ALONE, OR SILENCE.  WHEN I DID SEE HIM AGAIN, HE TOLD ME HE HUNG OUT WITH HIS EX AND HER BOYFRIEND ALONG WITH STEVE. WENT TO STRIP BARS, AND DRANK LOTS OF BEER! SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD A PARTY! I DO NOT THINK HE WAS HURTING!

UPDATE: 2017 , SO STEVE IN PORTLAND  TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND NAMED STEPHANIE, HE EVEN SENT HER ROSES 2013 ON VALENTINES DAY THAT YEAR! THE SAME EXACT TYPE AS ABOVE.  SO I CAUGHT HIM WITH PRIYA (Bisxeual Swinger partner is Alex) HAVING SEX SEE STORY ABOVE.    On his phone he  WAS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH AND LATER SAID HE DID WITH POF LIZ, JENNIFER ( said he knew her before me, then told me they had gotten together for coffee) another fight., Kevin had promised he was not talking to Priya but when I moved he started talking about her again. He never stopped having sex with  AS TOO A RECENT ADMISSION FROM HIM. I know this because  he recently sent a message on FB from Elana Hoop re: Priya.  She is Indian kinda of chubby, Alex is white and scrawny.  In case KC tries to have  a swingers session be careful.  When I met Priya I all she spoke about was herself, I thought her and Kevin where going out by the way the acted, she could have cared less about Alex who was right there and I THOUGHT KEVIN WAS FOLLOWING PRIYA LIKE A PUPPY. DEFINITELY, NOT ACTING LIKE MY BOYFRIEND. FYI  .  THE STEINER RANCH FEMALE WHO RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TOLD HIM THEY HAD TO GET TOGETHER  HE LOOKED NERVOUS AND EXCITED. LATER THAT EVENING, HE TOOK ME TO THE OASIS HE SPENT MOST OF THE NIGHT WANDERING TALKED TO FEW COUPLES DID NOT INTRODUCE ME TOO. I REALIZE NOW HE WAS LOOKING FOR HER! SHE GOES UNDER THE FEMALES WHO CARE LESS ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES ( PROMISCUOUS FEMALES ) . LESS! STEPHANIE, I THINK HE TOTALLY DECEIVED HER AS HE DID ME, FROM HER POSTS SHE WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN, KEVIN NOT ANSWERED HER TEXTS OR PHONE CALLS. SHE IS STEVE IN PORTLAND. SHE WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND IN PORTLAND AT THE SAME TIME , ACTUALLY  WAY BEFORE ME.  HE MOVED FROM PORTLAND, HE TOLD ME ABOUT HER. HE EVEN SAID HE HUNG OUT WITH HER AND HER NEW BOYFRIEND ( HE ALSO MADE FUN OF HER APPEARANCE) WHICH BTW WAS A HUGE ARGUMENT ALWAYS REGARDING WHY HE THOUGHT HE HAD THE RIGHT TO SPEAK THAT WAY ABOUT OTHERS!! I HIS JEALOUSY WAS HORRIBLE! THAT IS ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER.  I KNOW NOW HE WAS SLEEPING WITH STEPHANIE HENCE ME NEVER GOING TO PORTLAND. IN 2015, ACTUALLY ADMITTED HE NEVER STOPPED TALKING TOO HER.  NOW THAT HE AND I WHERE DONE! THE ADMISSION OF THESE THINGS WHERE TO ONLY CAUSE EVEN MORE PAIN TO ME, AS IF STDS AND EMDR FOR SEEING HIM FUCK PRIYA WAS NOT ENOUGH OR THE FACT THAT HE ADMITTED HE WAS A SEX ADDICT ( ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE HIMSELF THE VICTIM.) PLEASE RESEARCH THIS TERM: KEVIN HAS HIS OWN FALSE .  SEX ADDICT, NARCISSIST, SADISTIC ( ENJOYS  CAUSING INFLICTING PAIN EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL ONTO OTHERS AND LOVES TO WATCH IT) ex. ME READ MY STORY , HABITUAL LIAR,  DOES NOT CARE FOR OTHERS ON A REAL LEVEL , HENCE LACKING  THE INABILITY TO EMPATHIZE OR SYMPATHIZE. WHEN HE PRETENDS THAT IS ALL IT IS, PICTURE A ROBOT CREATED FOR EVIL..  STEALS  AT LEAST WOULD USE MY EXPERIENCES AS HIS OWN.   LOYALTY IS ROYALTY (ANOTHER FEMALE ON fb AND INSTAGRAM) I THINK IS A  ESCORT, RUTLAND IS VERY WELL KNOWN FOR PROSTITUTION.   I ALSO TOOK NOTICE TO THE FEMALES WHO ARE NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY SPEAK POOR ENGLISH ON HIS FB, HE SAID HE LOVES TO PLAY WITH YOUNG THINGS.  THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE THAT HE IS PREDATOR WAITING TO USE THEM FOR SEX!

ON MY BIRTHDAY 12/30/12 :KEVIN FACEBOOKED EVERYONE TELLING EVERYONE TO HIDE HIS COMMENTS AND I GATHER HE CHANGED HIS USERNAME AS WELL

$5.00 FLOWERS AND KEVI TALKING TO SOME FEMALE IN MY HOUSE ON MY BIRTHDAY = KICKED HIM OUT 15 MINUTES OF BEING AT HOUSE.  HE WAS IN AUSTIN THE ENTER WEEKEND AND SHOWED UP AT 8:00 AT NIGHT WITH FUCKING $5.00 FLOWERS THAT I GAVE BACK TO HIM AND TOLD HIM TO GO GIVE TO WHO HE WAS ON THE PHONE.  FUNNY, HE NEVER ENDED WITH PRIYA OR ANYONE ELSE 2YEARS OF MY LIFE TAKEN FROM ME FOR HIS AMUSEMENT! 3RD YEAR 2015 JUST BULLYING ME!

SO THIS IS CHANGE FOR YOU KEVIN?  ALL LIES  NO CHANGE!

HE IS A FAKE HE CAN’T  play a chord on the guitar even though he likes to take pictures of himself pretending to play.

GET TESTED FOR EVERYTHING INCLUDING AIDS, HEPATITIS, HE HANDS OUT WITH GAY MEN.  I HAVE GAY FRIENDS AND HAVE LEARNED FROM THEM NO HETORSEXUAL MALE HANGS OUT ALONE WITH THEM UNLESS, HE IS BISEXUAL.

HE  CAME INTO MY LIFE WITH ONE GOAL, TO EMOTIONALLY AND AT TIMES PHYSICALLY  ABUSE ME, USE ME FOR SEX.

2017: I REALIZE HE ALWAYS HATED ME, I AM SIMPLY WHAT HE HATES. I AM HONEST, LOYAL, AND CARE FOR OTHERS, I AM SUCCESSFUL AND HE COULD NOT CHANGE ME. HE WAS JEALOUS OF EVERYTHING I AM AND HE CAN NEVER BE.

WHAT IS A 45 YEAR OLD DOING WITH GIRLS UNDER 21 ? ” HE STATED THEY WANTED TO HIM TO TEACH THEM THINGS ” NO, HE WANTS TO TEACH THEM THINGS! LOVES THE ONES WITH “DADDY ISSUES”  WHO HAVE NO FATHER FIGURE IN THEIR LIFE.

HE TALKED ABOUT SHERRY, BAD THINGS, BUT, APPARENTLY THEY HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP.

 

Kevin C

6:22 PM (19 hours ago)

Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:22 PM
to me
 I have never been sorry. Your letting your imagination run away.  
( SWEET GUY, guess Everything Kevin said was exactly what I came to the conclusion after the stds I contracted from him or and the poem below he wrote 3 days after seeing him INSIDE Priya ,   following weekend went to Portland and SLEPT his other girlfriend, and came to my house 10/11/12 lied about everything and after promising he would change blah , blah, I slept with him too! 3 girls at least in one week! 2 in one day! C

Kevin Nogmo Its a Sad day…..I will miss the sit … Remove (For all those cheaters out there, no google!) Leave you  ( HERE IT IS IN HIS OWNS WORDS)     June 19th 2015

THIS IS YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU THINK YOUR KEVIN COOK’S GIRLFRIEND!!! NO IF AND BUTS! NOW YOU KNOW!

IF ON LINE DATING APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA CAN BE USED TO LURE VICTIMS INTO A TRAP THEN IT CAN ALSO BE USED TO WARN PEOPLE OF SUCH INDIVIDUALS !

HOOKUP.COM , LIVE SEX CAM’S, GROUPS , MALES, FEMALES , IT IS ALL THERE RIGHT IN AUSTIN) WHEN HE POSTED “SEX IS MY LOVE” HE MEANS THE ACT OF HAVING MEANINGLESS , SEX, THAT MAKES HIM GET OFF, OH AND HURTING PEOPLE!

DATE.COM ( MATCHMAKER) STILL TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF!

 

UNFORTUNATELY, AS YOU READ THIS HE READS IT FIRST, HE HAS LEARNED HOW TO CIRCUMVENT CERTAIN THINGS.  .  BASICALLY, HE IS TRYING TO PRETEND TO BE NORMAL. ALSO, THIS HEIGHTENS THE EXCITEMENT FOR HIM, YOU ARE NOW PART OF A HORRIBLE GAME!

BUT, WE ALL KNOW WHAT GOOD IS AND FEELS LIKE AND  HOW IT BEHAVES, TRUST YOUR GUT, WHEN HE  IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

BELOW IS A THREAT FROM GUESS WHO? USING A SERVICE THAT PROVIDES EMAILS FOR THE PURPOSE OF HARASSMENT / PORN ECT.  APPARENTLY, HE IS VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE SEGUIN, TX GIRL 18?  (GUESS WHAT )IS ME RESPONDING BACK TO HIM.  I HAVE OVER 1,000 PORN EMAILS FROM GUESS WHO?? I DID SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT THEY ARE TRACEABLE .  WHICH WOULD MEAN I HAVE 3 YEARS OF HARASSING EMAILS FROM GUESS WHO.  I HAVE A SERVICE CONFIRMING THE IDENTITY, THEN CIVIL SUIT. OH, 6/20/11 REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING BESIDES THE DAY THE WORLD WAS CURSED WITH YOU? YOU HAVE NOTHING ONE WORTHLESS ASSET, YOU DARE TO PUT ME AND OTHERS DOWN!!!

Kevinthreateningme