Kevin Cook Austin, TX SERIAL CHEATER, SEX ADDICT, HABITUAL LIAR “(For all those cheaters out there, no google!) Leave you)” June 19th 2015 kc /FB

 I BELIEVE EVERY FEMALE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT WHEN DEALING WITH MATTERS SUCH AS LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS!

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS IN A RELATIONSHIP BASED ON TRUTH AND HONEST DISCLOSURE!

 I ALSO BELIEVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER IN A RELATIONSHIP! IT IS ALSO TRUE I HAVE NONE FOR KEVIN ANY LONGER!

MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE WITH KEVIN COOK PSEUDO BOYFRIEND : Every word that you are about to Read is true. I have proof of every incident that I will disclose. The whole story is 100 times worst. Most importantly remember: It was Kevin Cook’s choice to hurt and continue on with this destructive course through his own actions and words. He did this , not me, or anyone else. The reason for this disclosure is because I do not want any female who is honest and good to ever suffer what I did because of Kevin C.. The story is sad and long. The irony is it ended the way it began by Kevin lying from day one ( a trap ) sleeping around to Kevin lying and sleeping with someone else as soon as he left my house.

Kevin does not shower or use condoms when he goes from one person to another (that is the addiction) for which he has never sought help for. He is more concerned with himself (“sex is my love”)Kevin Cook . He lies and tells everyone whatever will get him laid. Rachel. POF LIZ, some Dr. , young waitress under 21, Priya (Gross), steiner ranch females apartment complex , Brodie Lane female: all of these women he denies sleeping with. According to him they were either gross or he was not attracted to them. If anyone can tell me who he spent December 30th and 31st with for both 2012 and 2013? I would really appreciate clarity on this matter. He denies being with any female on these dates. Portland, He claims there is a Steve but, the only people he talked about where females and his real fb and instagram have some of them. So, that is the reason why you will never go to Portland with him. Not because Steve is having a hard time with a divorce,might be short for Stephanie who f….. knows.

I met Kevin on a dating website, we met at Trudy’s in Austin on 6/9/12. I had not dated anyone for two years. I needed a break from the dishonesty I had encountered with men. He was so cute and I was taken with him from the start. By, the end of June we had already had our first argument. But, Kevin has a way with words. He told me he had never met anyone like me, he was in love and had been waiting his whole life for someone like me. Before I knew it he told me he wanted to marry me in the fall of 2012. I had never felt the need to be married, but, something was different and for the first time I talked myself into just letting go. Afterall, we were both older and he had made his mistakes, sowed his wild oats and was ready to settle down it made sense to me at that time. I usually worked on Friday nights, but, argued with him because I could never get in touch with him after he left work. I had never had a boyfriend do this, all my relationships I could call anytime and they would answer or call me back asap.

Not Kevin, I would not hear from him except sometimes via text until Saturday. Kevin, came up with a million excuses which included trying to blame me. He denied cheating on me as a matter of fact I have an email from him stating “he is not a liar or cheater and would never be” he told me that on our second date as well. He told me he wanted a future with me (marriage). His actions never held up to his words and he would disappear from Friday evenings through Saturday I could never get in touch with him once he left work. 10/5/12 he was with me that morning he told me we were committed to each other and asked what color gold white or yellow for my ring. We spoke throughout the day. I finally decided to find out the truth about what he was doing (laundry and errands) according to him on Friday nights.

45 minutes after our last communication, I walked in on him butt naked inside another female with no condom on. I spoke to her, asked questions, she never actually said a word. Just shook her head to my questions. Kevin, jumped off of her and never said a word until he said ” you need to leave now”. He acted like I was a total stranger, no emotion, no guilt, no remorse. The female was not behaving like she had been deceived but, as if she owned the place. She never spoke a word. I questioned who this female was the entire time I knew Kevin. I have come to understand and accept it was the female I thought it was from the beginning. I had the displeasure of being asked to hang out with Kevin and his so-called friends ( I think they were “swingers”, that is what he said later). I will leave it at that. As I was walking out the door, for no reason at all he said “I’m going to call the police on you”. You will see the emails from that day below. Telling me how much ” He loved me ” and then treating me, the person who had been lied to, betrayed by him, speaking to me this way after the most devastating and heartbreaking moment of my life to date. This is how I found out what he was really doing Friday evenings into Saturdays.

Since that day, nothing would be the same again. I endured Kevin’s relentless pursuit of me. Calling/ emailing from numerous numbers. All I would block ,then, he would call from another restricted number or make up a new email. He would stop by and cry randomly. Leave notes, it got to the point I filed numerous police reports and finally did a no trespassing warning issued by the police to him. But, Kevin only knows how to do one thing manipulate. I have never experienced a man like this (no moral compass) and was emotionally devastated by the image of 10/5 that I could not get out of my head. He played on this from 10/5/12-7/31/14. He played his emotional games with me. I contracted 2 different stds from him in 7/14. Many arguments have been had since then, but, he promised and failed to provide proof (phone records) that he did not leave my house that day and sleep with someone else. I needed this proof because he had me fooled. I did not think he was doing it anymore because he swore he had changed.

But, after he decided to tell me he was a sex addict in August I realized he had played me the whole time. I was on medicine for the entire month of August and waiting for the results from the borage of std testing I under went. Kevin, telling me about his sex addiction was just plain cruel another devastating blow to my mind and heart , as he never admitted this while we were a couple. I was in therapy from August until December trying to undue the psychological damage from being in a relationship with him. The entire time I was with Kevin I asked him to go to therapy and he promised he would but, he never did. He did however make up five complete sessions until I called his bluff. He laughed and hung up on me. Only to return to my door crying his crocodile tears and throwing his blackberry because he “could not live without me”. I still have the voice message of Kevin saying that he “started therapy to end the vicious cycle of relationships that have not worked out “. The whole thing was a lie!! Used to get me back. I have witnessed there is no low he will not stoop too in order to get what he wants.

Lastly, with are few phone conversations from this year 2015 (which are recorded) he felt the need for no reason at all during our conversations to tell me how bad he really was in 2013 and 2014. It was him bragging that he had used his lies and manipulation to keep me, only to stab me in the back yet again, by admitting “yes, I was very bad”. It was not like I had not realized that by the STDS I contracted or the admission of his sex addiction. On July 31st after spending five days with me ,as I had told him if he wanted to be with me then he had to start behaving like it. He lasted only five days, on the fifth day July 31 st 2014 he left while I was in the shower. He never said a word just left.

The last two weeks in July, Kevin, knew I was having pain and I had already accused him of cheating again. He told me “no”, he “would never do that to me again.” The last night he was at my place, he was on his tablet as usual ,pretty much ignoring me. Except to tell me I could not go to Boise with him as he had promised ( I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT , THAT HE  WENT TO CA INSTEAD. THE REAL REASON I WAS NEVER GOING ANYWHERE WITH HIM.)   I had been through this before. He did the same exact thing on 10/4/2012.

The next day I found him having sex with another female in his apartment. I emailed him on Friday 8/1/14 telling him about the STD I had contracted from him, because he had conveniently blocked my phone calls. He knew I had gone to the Doctors that day because I spoke to him while I was in the Doctor’s office. He did not give a shit about what was happening to me.0701151624

STDS ARE REAL AND YOU WILL BE LEFT ALL ALONE TO DEAL WITH WHAT HE GAVE YOU!

(PICTURE IN 7/15 I WAS STILL HAVING ISSUES ALMOST A YEAR LATER, YES , I HAD THIS DONE 7/14 AND 8/14 , HOWEVER, I NEVER TOOK A PICTURE OF AFTER THE BLOOD WORK  THAT COMES WITH THE PAIN AND HUMILIATION OF BEING WITH KEVIN COOK!)

KEVIN NEVER WENT AS FAR AS I KNOW , I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE A YEAR LATER HE HAD BEEN WITH, SEX ADDICT  !!

HE ALWAYS PLAYS THE VICTIM EVEN WHILE HE IS HOLDING THE KNIFE IN YOUR BACK! HE WENT FROM “YOUR THE ONE ” TO PICKING AN ARGUMENT. THEN  running as fast as he could out the door. What kind of person can hurt someone like that, then continue to pursue me making all sorts of claims about his feelings regarding me. While knowing it was just a sick game to him.

I am truly grateful I did not end up with an incurable STD for the rest of my life. He obviously could care less about his actions and how he violated my body, my trust, and my kindness. Betraying someone you claim to care about whether they know it or not is not the way to live life. When I called him the morning of 7/31/14, he told me how bad he was as a person and he had many issues. I asked Kevin during our last phone conversation if there was ever a time he was with only me? His response was ” yeah there were times” our conversation before that I had asked if he ever told me the truth? He responded by saying ” I love you” .

He also made a very big deal the last time we spoke that he remembers everything. During the time he was in my life part of his excuses when I would question him was “I can’t remember”. The fact that he once again made a point to let me know he remembers everything and that he was really bad is just pure evil. He was not apologetic at all. Not that it mattered, I’ve heard his bullshit apologies for years (that was when he swore he had changed 2013). I have god knows how many texts, emails ect., stating how he changed, read his stupid poems to me( I doubt he wrote himself) therefore I know now that his apologies are as empty as he is (black hole). Kevin also has a temper, at this point I will not go into that, but, it is scary. I realize now that everything Kevin Cook ever told me was just intentional deception. Now it has come full circle.

He left and was with someone else that day, that weekend. That is why he will not provide the telephone records he promised he would. The following are snippets of conversations via email: just a glimpse of what I endured: All because I tried to believe him as he requested, when he would beg me to have faith in him as a person and man. October 5th 2012: (The day I caught him, I came home to find this , he sent it right before he left work). I have never met anyone like you. 🙂 I am in love with you and you have my heart.

Kevin On October 8th 2012 , Kevin C wrote: I am sorry I hurt you….I do love you but I have many issues. 😦 Kevin Cook I’m going to catch a cold from the ice inside my soul. -( I’m sorry . You have been the only one that has gotten through to me. I know I can’t fix this and no words can help. I am broken and need work. I have not given you any stds either. I’m sorry I hurt your kind heart.

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:54 PM, Kevin Cook < wrote: Sesame Street – Pick Your Pet View on  

http://www.youtube.com 

Preview by Yahoo (He sent this after I called him a monster, regarding the stds apparently he found the situation amusing

August 14,2014 Kevin Cook wrote: I have gained weight recently and no i dont have those Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE August 14,2014 Kevin Cook wrote: What i had was obviously something i have had awhile and didnt know …its awful and something im ashamed and embarrassed about but didnt get it recently at all. (notice how he words “recently at all”.

That is his way of ducking time frames for Kevin recently can mean an hour. A policeman who I showed his emails to pointed this out to me but, at that time I was in to deep to understand.)

August 17th, 2014 Kevin Cook wrote: I’m getting tested for it and hep and HIV just in case. Right now I’m in Boise. Warningrun March 21st 2015 wrote: all I asked for is proof, you did not leave my house and sleep with someone else . we both know I can’t believe your words. you refused to provide your telephone records. that is admission of guilt.

On Mar 21, 2015 11:17 PM, “Kevin linked” <> wrote: I see this is bothering you and thank you for taking it down.. I will contact my provider to have them Mail the records since I can no longer access them online. I will do this for you so you can see I did not go anywhere else but where I told you… Home. ( HOME IS WHERE I FOUND HIM INSIDE ANOTHER FEMALE 8 HOURS AFTER HE LEFT ME) (HE WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO BE AT WORK, SO, WHY HE WAS HOME MAKES NO SENSE. WHEN I ASKED KEVIN (HE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING) WHY HE WAS HOME INSTEAD OF AT WORK HE HAD NO ANSWER). TMOBILE allows access to phone bills for up to one year. Apparently, he is the only person who can not access his phone records. (or will not)? Kevin, never came through with his promise to provide evidence that he did not leave my house and sleep with yet another person.

However,  in July of 2015 he did send a video of “Sugar” by Maroon 5.  He used this to get me to contact him again.  He started promising the phone bill  again, he never produced it. Frankly, he was never going to just more lies.   I told him it did not matter, I was stressed with having him somehow weasel his way in.  I asked him if he could be faithful, to me and only me then I would work with him.  But, he used excuses including his son, said he was moving but, yet ,still lives in Austin, TX.  Anyway, after another break down from  him admitting to his cruel behavior in riddles.  I decided to write a book soon.  Based on the years of hell a stranger put me through with false promises and lies.  I have moved on.  Bottom line Kevin admitted many times he was never faithful to me or anyone he has been with.   From Sacramento and San Jose, CA, Portland, OR, Austin, TX .

IG KevinNoGMO  for voice messages and text messages from him20170925_201623

HE POSTED 6 PAGES OF PORN ON MY STORY. AFTER, A YEAR OF THIS BULLYING, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PROTECT MY STORY BY STARTING MY OWN PAGE . HERE HE CAN NOT POST 6 PAGES OF PORN AS HE DID PREVIOUSLY! WHAT HE SPEAKS ABOUT ABOVE ! HE FINDS WHAT HE DID TO ME AND ALL UNKNOWING PARTIES FUNNY! HE CONSIDERS US IDIOTS FOR BELIEVING HIM ! HE BELIEVES HE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL INCLUDING THE LAW!!

I WALKED IN ON HIM HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER FEMALE!

 

 

YES HE LIED THAT IS WHAT HE DOES AND BRAGS ABOUT IT! I WILL BE POSTING WHAT HE POSTED! NO KEVIN COOK WAS NEVER SORRY, ALTHOUGH A THOUSAND EMAILS / TEXTS / VOICE MESSAGES SAY SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT !! HE IS A LIAR NOTHING MORE, A CHEAT NOTHING LESS,  CON ARTIST HIS LIES GO MUCH FURTHER THAN JUST THE FEMALES HE HURTS!

 AROUND HIM DO NOT LOSE SELF CONTROL! SEE PAGE ” NOT SORRY”

FIRST THIS SITE IS TO WARN YOU IF YOUR HERE SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT AND YOU FEEL IT.   THIS IS MY STORY OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH KEVIN.  WITH FACTS:  PROOF AND I HAVE SO MUCH MORE.  BUT, THE REAL ISSUE IS YOU.  I HAVE ENDED MY NIGHTMARE.  I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN RIGHT OFF THE BAT. READ, I HAVE PUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT I DID NOT. I ONLY HAD HIM SCREAMING OR SEDUCING ME TELLING ME I WAS WRONG!  TO THEN ADMIT I WAS RIGHT.

ALSO AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE I RUN BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ANYONE I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP IT WILL NOT TELL YOU EVERYTHING BUT YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WITH SOMEONE LIKE THIS!

YOU CAN NOT LOSE CONTROL OR GIVE HIM  ANY REASON TO CALL THE POLICE !

DO NOT FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN GET BACK WITH HIM HE WANTS THIS!

THEN YOU ARE LIKE HIM AND HE WILL TWIST AND TURN EVERYTHING AROUND ON YOU!

MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT LOSE SELF CONTROL HE WANTS THIS FROM A GOOD PERSON! HE WANTS TO HURT!!

DO NOT LOSE SELF CONTROL, DO NOT TOUCH HIM! HE IS A BULLY,  HE PHSYCIALLY PUT HIS HANDS ON ME 3 TIMES.

  1. SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE ( REPORTED TO POLICE )
  2. GRABBED AND STARTING SHAKING ME 10/12. HIM ON MY COUCH WHEN I ASKED WHY LIED TO ME? AFTER I CAUGHT IN THE ACT!
  3. SAN ANTONIO HIS HOUSE: HOWL AT THE MOON, RIVERWALK , MAGIC TIME MACHINE, O BRIENS YUP EASTER PUT HIS HANDS AROUND MY THROAT AND ” I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND PUT YOU 8 FEET UNDER NO ONE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE !'” I REMINDED OF THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DID KNOW THAT I WAS WITH HIM AND HE STOPPED. HE  WAS HAVING ED AND THAT WAS THE RESULT!
  4. I SAW A TEXT FROM SOMEONE NO NAMED ON HIS PHONE ASKING WHAT HE WAS UP TOO? HE GRABBED THE PHONE AND I KNEW THAT I WAS NOT SAFE THERE!
  5. LATER I SAW HE TEXTED THIS PERSON HE HAD DONE NOTHING ALL DAY!
  6. HE CONTINUED THAT WEEKEND TEXTING FEMALES “THINKING OF YOU” COULD NOT DO ANYTHING I WAS TRAPPED. HE HAD TEXTED STEVE IN PORTLAND ASKING SOMETHING BUT DELETED HIS MESSAGE I ONLY SAW THE RESPONSE ”  I HAVE THE KIDS THAT WEEKEND” HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TAKING ME ON VACATION THAT JUNE 2013 WITH HIS PARENTS! THAT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN NOW THAT I KNOW STEVE WAS ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND IN PORTLAND!
  7. GOT HOME MADE HIM LEAVE!  HAVE GROUPON 3/15 FOR SEA WORLD FROM HIM STATING HE WAS SORRY FOR NOT GOING! BS!
  8. 5/13 KICKED MY BACKYARD GATE  IN WHEN I WOULD NOT LET HIM IN. HE DISAPPEARED AS USUAL (WITH SOMEONE ELSE) I CALLED POLICE ON HIM THAT TIME! HE LIED TO THE POLICE OFFICER STATING HE LIVED THERE! THE POLICE OFFICER ASKED IF HE HAD A KEY! HE DID NOT BECAUSE HE DID NOT LIVE THERE1
  9. THANK GOD I NEVER GAVE HIM ONE HE HAD BEEN ASKING FOR A KEY!
  10. HE LIEVE AT STEINER RANCH! POLICE OFFICER TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ASKED IF I WANTED TO FILE CHARGES! I ALWAYS SAID “NO” THAT WAS THE WRONG DECISION.
  11. HE CHASED ME AROUND HIS CAR AND TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME MEMORIAL WEEKEND 2014 ! CALLED THE NEXT DAY AND TOLD ME TO COME GET HIM!! I DID NOT! I MET HIM TO GIVE HIM BACK THE KEYS TO HIS CAR. HE HAD BEEN DRINKING SO I HAD THEM!

DO NOT LOSE SELF CONTROL! OR STOOP TO HIS LEVELS HE IS NOT JEALOUS / HE WANTS YOU   TO BE FAITHFUL BUT IF YOU ARE NOT YOU JOIN THE OTHER GROUP FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!

 

IMAGINE MEETING SOMEONE WHO UNBEKNOWNST TO YOU : IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH , ONLY WANTS TO HURT AND USE YOU!!  EMOTIONALLY SCARRING FOR FUN?

THROUGH THE EYES OF ONE AS SUCH THE MORE PAIN THE BETTER! IMAGINE A PERSON WITH NO REMORSE FOR THE  PAIN THEY HAVE INTENTIONALLY CAUSED! THE RUSH OF ADRENALINE OPPOSITE THAT OF A NORMAL PERSON! IMAGINE THE LIFE YOU WOULD HAVE WITH A PERSON SUCH AS THIS?

READ PREPARE YOURSELF COME BACK READ AGAIN, HE IS RITUALISTIC , HE CAN NOT CHANGE CERTAIN BEHAVIORS THAT ALLOW HIM MULTIPLE PARTNERS. IT IS WHY YOU WILL BE ALONE MOST OF THE TIME AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH SOMEONE  ELSE

WHEN NOT ANSWERING PHONE, TEXTS ECT,  LIES ARE WHAT YOU WILL GET!!

YOU WILL BE ALONE BUT HE IS NEVER EXCEPT FOR HIS SCHEDULE DAYS/TIMES

SEE MY STORY

MAKE EVERY EXCUSE INCLUDING THAT IT IS YOU!

 THE LIES FLOW AS EASILY AS BREATHING ! UNLIKE NORMAL PEOPLE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN LIE , STARE RIGHT INTO YOURS BECAUSE LYING IS THE BASIS OF THIS PERSONALITY!

EMOTIONALLY DISCONNECTED FROM EVERYONE AND THING / ACTING RECRUITING THE NEXT ……

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRUTH AND LIES? BEHAVIOR VS WORDS ! ACTIONS VS ILLUSIONS ” BELIEVED ME” ” HAVE FAITH” YOU MIGHT HEAR OFTEN BECAUSE THE ACTIONS OF GOOD ARE NOT THERE!

DEFLECTION

SHIFT BLAMING

EXCUSES

GAS LIGHTING

SPLIT WEEKENDS

 

AS THE POLICE IN AUSTIN STATED ”  I WILL TELL YOU THREE THINGS “HE IS  A  LIAR , HE’S SICK , AND HE IS DANGEROUS!!! “WHAT PROTECTION DO YOU HAVE?”!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER   LOVE DOES NOT HURT AND BEFORE YOU GET TO LOVE A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP REQUIRES:

PROOF TO TRUST – WILL NOT HAPPEN ONLY EXCUSES AND BLAME SHIFTING OR DEFLECTION

DISAPPEARING FOR PERIODS OF TIME NOPE HE IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE / END OF STORY!

HE HAS TOO MANY AKAS , PHONE#S, AND HIDES HIS PROFILE ON DATING SITES SO HE WILL BE WATCHING YOU!

BUT YOU WILL NOT SEE HIM. THIS ENABLES HIM TO TARGET FEMALES! LIKE PICKING OUT WHAT HE WANTS FOR DINNER! CHINESE, INDIAN, ITALIAN WHAT IS ON THE MENU? HE HAS HAD EVERY TYPE 🙂

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TORN TO PIECES, CATCH STDS OR WASTE YEARS THEN END UP WITH PTSD !

ALL CAUSED BY YOURS TRULY MR. COOK. OH JUST A LITTLE HINT WITH HIS WORD GAMES, HE WILL NEVER TEXT HE LOVES YOU OR PUT IT IN WRITING! HE WILL NEVER ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING DEFINITIVE IN WRITING BECAUSE HE IS A LIAR AND THERE ARE MULTIPLE RELATIONS GOING ON AS YOU READ THIS! YOU CAN NOT HELP HIM NOR SHOULD YOU BE ASKED TO ! THIS IS JUST ANOTHER GAME! FIND SOMEONE WHO TRULY WANTS A REAL RELATIONSHIP . PUTS YOU ABOVE ALL THINGS, AND NEVER HURTS OR BETRAYS YOU IN ANYWAY! THERE OUT THERE, I KNOW I KEVIN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO FUCKED ME OVER!! THE WORST OF THE WORST IS AT YOUR DOOR! CALL THE POLICE!

Kevin C <kevin2050>

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Feb 24 2017

to me

 Great once again I haven’t done anything. No suspicious behavior in being private….I could say the same about you and your FB account .

 

My Response

ME

Feb 24

to Kevin
actually, you will see all of your lies put together, and being private / aka/ lying to your girlfriends about what you are doing is actually not okay, probaly not okay with alot of people you know ;if they new you.

 

CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE CHEATED THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WITH HIM AND HAD ADMITTED AT SOME POINT HE WAS NEVER FAITHFUL TO ANYONE. THAT IF SOMETHING ASKS LIKE STOP WATCHING PORN HE WILL SAY OKAY AND CONTINUE DOING IT. HE NEVER STOPS ALWAYS LIES, THE END!!  GOD KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE, TEXTING THEM IN MY HOUSE, IN FRONT OF ME ,WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

YES , BEING PRIVATE IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU ARE A HABITUAL LIAR, SEX ADDICT, WHO GAVE ME STDS. I NEVER KNEW HE WAS ON SO MANY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WHEN I WAS WITH HIM.  WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP THERE IS NOTHING OKAY WITH ANYTHING THIS PERSON SAYS OR DOES. HE SENT OUT A MESSAGE ON MY BDAY 12/30/13 BECAUSE I LOOKED HIM UP ON SPOKEO BECAUSE NONE OF HIS BEHAVIOR MATCHED WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME!  I FOUND HIS TWITTER AND FB ACCOUNT., HE THEN MESSAGED HIS FOLLOWERS LYING ABOUT WHY TO HIDE HIS COMMENTS.  NOT ONE OF THEM QUESTIONED THIS. OR WHEN HE SUDDENLY CHANGES HIS USERNAME?? HE DOESN’T SHOW HIS COMMENTS OR CHEATING COMMENTS BECAUSE THAT WOULD TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT OF FUCKING EACH PERSON OVER UNKNOWING. HE GETS OFF ON THE FACT THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT ANY ONE ELSE AND NO ONE EVER WILL.  

HE HAS COME UP WITH NEW SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS STRICTLY FOR DATING, SEX, THAT ARE NOT LINKED  TO HIS IMMEDIATE SELF.  THIS IS ONE PERSON YOU SHOULD GET THE HELL AWAY FROM OTHERWISE IT IS YOUR LIFE, IF HE GIVES YOU STDS, TOO BAD, IF HE FEEDS YOU FOOD YOUR ALLERGIC TOO, HE WILL DENY ANY KNOWLEDGE OF IT.  YES, HE IS SICK AND COVERTLY DANGEROUS!!    OF COURSE HE IS BEYOND CONTROLLING AND  HAS AN EXTREME TEMPER WHEN PUSHED FOR THE TRUTH!!

NO NONE OF YOU HAVE A KEY NOR WILL YOU TO HIS PLACE!! PRIVATE, YOU WILL NEVER BE LET ALONE IN HIS PLACE. PRIVATE FOR KEVIN IS ANOTHER WORD FOR NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!  BUT, I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE 🙂

 

2013 999 (1)

HOW MANY SAW HIS SELFIE AND HIM WITH HIS SON AT LBJ IN AUSTIN, TX 2013?  HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE A PICTURE WITH US THEN HIMSELF.  OBVIOUSLY, HE POSTS AND SENDS THE ONES BY HIMSELF ON INSTAGRAM AND FB AND DATING SITES ECT. HOW WERE THE ONES FROM THE STOCKYARD AT FORTH WORTH, TX? DID HE POST THE ONE OF HIM IN FRONT OF THE CADILLAC WITH LONGHORNS, OR AT THE BAR WITH THE FUNNY BUTTS ON THE BACK OF THE SEATS.  WE WERE THERE FOR THE WEEKEND.

I BET EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS ALONE, OH THERE ARE PICTURES OF US.  BUT, HE WOULD NEVER GIVE ME THEM TO ME. NOW I KNOW WHY!!  HOW ABOUT EASTER 2013 ,2014 ? WAS WITH HIM CAUGHT HIM TEXTING SOMEONE HE WAS “THINKING OF THEM” WHEN WE WENT TO HOWL AT THE MOON, RIVERWALK ECT., THIS IS NOT JUST  SEX ADDICT BEHAVIOR, IT WAS CONTROLLING ,CRUEL, INTENTIONAL AND DESPICABLE!!! WHEN HE SENT ME AN UP CLOSE PICTURE, I COULD NOT TELL WHAT IT WAS SO I ASKED.  

HE SAID IT WAS A PICTURE FROM THE VIDEO WE MADE CAUSE YOU KNOW WE WHERE GETTING MARRIED SHOCKER RIGHT!! BUT, I COULD NOT TELL IT WAS ME.  I ASKED HIM TO SEND IT TO ME, HE NEVER DID.  IT WAS NOT OF ME, IT WAS HIM HAVING INTERCOUSRE INSIDE A FEMALE AND HE SENT THAT TO ME!!  ANYTHING HE STATES ARE LIES!! ALL I TRIED TO DO WAS MAKE SOMETHING WORK THAT DID NOT EXIST, THE PERSON HIMSELF DID  EXIST. BUT,  NOT IN THE SENSE OF IN A COMMITTED HONEST RELATIONSHIP JUST A CON.  

ALL THE PICTURES HE TAKES HAS SOMEONE THERE, HE IS NEVER ALONE! EXCEPT FOR THE DAYS MENTIONED.  SO AS HE IS SENDING OR POSTING PICTURES OF WHAT A GREAT TIME HE IS HAVING!  KNOW HAS NO PLATONIC FRIENDS IN AUSTIN OR PORTLAND!!  HIS INTEREST IS ONLY SEX. AS HE POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE.   THERE SHOULD BE LAWS AGAINST THIS KIND OF PERSON. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL SET THE PRECEDENT.  AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PROOF NOT HEAR SAY PROOF!!!! OH ,SLANDER IS ILLEGAL!!

ALSO, DO NOT PUT ANYTHING PAST THIS PERSON THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! HE IS JUST TRYING TO COVER TRACKS THAT CAN NOT BE COVERED, THAT IS WHY THIS SITE EXISTS! DESPITE THE LIES HE TELLS!! PROOF!!!

 

WARNING RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SITE WILL ALL BE UPDATED WITH TEXTS/ EMAILS/ VOICE MESSAGES/ AND ALL NEW INFORMATION AFTER FINDING OUT HOW SICK HE TRULY IS  THIS YEAR 2017.   TAKING A BREAK TO PROCESS THIS SICK MAN, HE  TURNED OUT TO BE A COMPLETE STRANGER, THAT CAME INTO MY LIFE AND VIOLATED / USED ME FOR SICK GAME!! I SHARED MY LIFE WITH  THE SICKEST TYPE OF HUMAN POSSIBLE !! HE LIED ABOUT  EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE BAD THINGS!!

FAMILY IN AUSTIN, I NEVER KNEW!!  HE IS SICK , SICK MAN! ADDICTED  TO SEX ESPECIALLY WITH STRANGERS!!  HIS ADDICTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA WHERE HE PICKS UP BOTH SEXES!! #KEVIN NO GMO , #KEVIN2050, #MAGICMERLIN, #KEVINCOOK  

 

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A HEALTHY LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP, WITH A PERSON WHO RECIPROCATES , RESPECTS,  IS HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY , LOVING, CARING KEEP LOOKING THIS ONE WILL TELL YOU THOSE THINGS BUT THROUGH HIS ACTIONS YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH!

 

NOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR  EMPTY MEANINGLESS SEX , FLING, STDS HE CAN HELP 🙂 YOU WITH THAT! 

“A MAN WHO PROMISES A WOMAN A ROSE GARDEN;  THEN  DELIVERS HER THORNS SHOULD BE MADE TO WALK BAREFOOT THROUGH THOSE THORNS!

ONLY THEN WILL HE FEEL THE PAIN OF NOT GIVING HER THE ROSE GARDEN ” (CG).

 

 

 

0618141911-e1488674530257.jpg
THE ONLY TIME KEVIN BOUGHT ROSES OVER 2 YEARS LATER.   HE WAS NOT WITH ME THAT FRIDAY HE SHOWED UP SATURDAY SMELLING LIKE ALCOHOL .   HE ALSO GAVE THE SAME FLOWERS TO STEVE ( A GIRLFRIEND SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH MYSELF ROSES FOR VALENTINES DAY 2013, RIGHT AFTER HE SLEPT WITH ME THE WEEKEND BEFORE . STARTED A FIGHT AND WALKED OUT.  I GOT NOTHING!  I SAW THE FLOWERS FROM HER FB ACCOUNT 5 YEARS LATER BECAUSE YUP HE STILL HAS HER FOOLED. 

 

I NEVER KNEW  HOW SPOT ON I WAS ABOUT KEVIN.  THIS YEAR 2/17 REVEALED  HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.  HE LITERALLY MAKES UP COMPLETE STORIES, NOTHING EXCEPT THE EVIL THINGS HE SAYS ARE REAL.   HE HAS NO FRIENDS ONLY PEOPLE HE IS SLEEPING WITH.  THERE ARES NO MALE FRIENDS HE GOES TO VISIT IN OTHER STATES LIKE CA OR PORTLAND, ANY STATE.  JUST FEMALES HE CHANGES THEIR NAMES TO MALES AND WILL TELL  COMPLETE BS RIGHT TO YOUR FACE AND NOT BLINK.  GET READY CAUSE IF YOUR READING THIS YOU HAVE ALREADY REALIZED SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. AND YOUR RIGHT NO MATTER HOW HE TRIES TO MANIPULATE YOU.   THROUGH TEARS OF SELF PITY, PLAYING THE VICTIM ( FEMALES HURT HIM/ CHEATED ON HIM, UM NO) , SHOWING UP AT YOUR RESIDENCE , TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU INTO THE BEDROOM ( SEX ADDICT , YUP) , CONSTANT PHONE CALLS FROM RESTRICTED NUMBERS, NEW EMAIL ADDRESSES, IF YOU HAVE A FAX MACHINE HE WILL CALL THAT.  OF COURSE, THIS ONLY OCCURS WHILE HE IS HOME OR DRIVING TO HIS  NEXT LAY.

Kevin C

6:22 PM (19 hours ago)

Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:22 PM
to me
 I have never been sorry. Your letting your imagination run away.  
( I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS MEANS HE IS NOT SORRY FOR DONG IT TO YOU EITHER, HE WAS SCREWING 4 FEMALES THAT I KNOW OF INCLUDING MYSELF AS IT TURNS !  NO, HE WAS NEVER SORRY AND NEVER WILL BE, “REMEMBER ALL YOU CHEATERS NO GOOGLE WILL  LEAVE YOU!” KEVIN QUOTE SEE: BELOW. ) 

Kevin Nogmo Its a Sad day…..I will miss the sit … Remove (For all those cheaters out there, no google!) Leave you  ( HERE IT IS IN HIS OWNS WORDS)     June 19th 2015

 

THE BELOW IS FROM KEVIN HIMSELF: READ WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US FROM HIS OWN MOUTH, ALSO NOTICE HOW HE BRAGS, BUT, THEN BELITTLES THE VICTIMS!

https://www.wattpad.com/205641882-seven-signs-of-cheaters-how-to-spot-a-serial

IF ON LINE DATING APPS, SOCIAL MEDIA CAN BE USED TO LURE VICTIMS INTO A TRAP THEN IT CAN ALSO BE USED TO WARN PEOPLE OF SUCH INDIVIDUALS !

S

0525141235

  • LATER ON THAT NIGHT HE CHASED ME AROUND A CAR/ TELLING ME HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME / SEE SAFETY PAGE
  • HE WILL DISAPPEAR/ LIE ABOUT WHY AMD WHERE HE WAS/ HE WOULD SCREAM AT ME WHEN I PUSHED AND HUNG UP AND OUT OF NO WHERE SHOW UP AT MY DOOR.  SOMETIMES 2 WEEKS LATER, CRYING “I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU” I NEED YOU”.
  • THE TRUTH IS RIGHT THERE, A MAN WHO LOVES YOU WILL NEVER DISAPPEAR.     IN FACT HE WANTS TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH YOU AS HE CAN ESPECIALLY WHEN HE STATES “I HAVE NEVER HAD A CONNECTION LIKE THIS AND NEVER WILL AGAIN.”
  •  PHONE / DEVICES SHOULD ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES/ OF COURSE ONLY IF YOUR NOT HIDING ANYTHING/ ALSO KEVIN WILL DOES HAVE A COUPLE PHONES, TRYING TO KEEP TRACK WILL NEVER HAPPEN
  • BLAMING OR STARTING A FIGHT / COMES BACK A FEW WEEKS LATER
  • (HE WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS HE JUSTIFIES WHAT HE DOES)

6. TAKES NO REAL INTEREST IN WHO YOU ARE OR WANTS TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE

7. TAKES VACATIONS WITHOUT YOU ( PORTLAND, HE HAS NO GUY FRIENDS THERE OR ANYWHERE EXCEPT FB ACQUITTANCES) ONLY  EX. AND IF IT WAS PLATONIC HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING YOU TO CA, AND PORTLAND. HE WILL NOT!

or  HAS A BUSINESS TRIP THAT HAPPENS TO RUN THROUGH THE WEEKEND.

8. TELLS YOU HE WANTS A BABY WITH YOU.

9. USES ALIASES,

KEVIN SMITH

KEVIN GRANDEZA

CALEB COOK        (MAGICMERLIN@gmail.com)

TONY DORFEST

BRIAN WALKER

KEVIN noGMO ( KEVIN 2060)

10. SOCIAL MEDIA, KEVIN IS ON ALL OF IT, IF HE SAYS YOUR HIS GIRLFRIEND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACCESS, TO FB, INSTAGRAM, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. HE WILL NOT LET YOU, OR HE WILL CREATE A FAKE ACCOUNT WITH 4 PEOPLE.  KEVIN HAS 75 FOLLOWERS AND MOST ARE FEMALES IN AUSTIN, PORTLAND, CA, NV, ID ( CAN NOT TRUST KEVIN). THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU AND VICE VERSA BESIDES HIM SAYING BAD THINGS.

( KEVIN DOES NOT DO ANYTHING THAT  WILL NOT BENEFIT HIM. HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT GMOS, THIS WORLD , PETS, RECYCLING ( I USE TO TAKE OUT ALL OF THE RECYCLES FROM MY GARBAGE , HE KNEW I RECYCLED BUT, HE DIDN’T CARE.

IF YOU THINK A GUY WHO HAS SEX WITH PEOPLE IN THE SAME DAY ( WHEN IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP) , WEEK , NO SHOWER , SPREADING STDS, NO CONDOMS, CARES ABOUT GMO’S?)

NO JUST BEER, STRIP JOINTS, PROSTITUTES, AND YOUNG GIRLS WITH “DADDY ISSUES”

HE SAID THAT

I SAID HE WOULD COME UP WITH NEW ALIASES: YES HE DID, AND HE WILL COME UP WITH MORE!

calls from numerous numbers  ie. 512-985-0214.  Sends Numerous emails from different addresses as well as anonymous ( if you get one copy it before closing out otherwise it disappears) when you block him. He also enjoys signing my email address to every  kind of porn  subscriptions he has! PIG!!!  Absolute proof of how much he enjoys hurting the one he swears he woudl never hurt. People like him need to stay with their own kind, keep the STDs between themselves!

I’m not sure why you keep sending me female p*** considering the fact that you watched homosexual p*** the entire last weekend you were with me. I believe every person has a right to their own sexual preference, but, their is also the right of disclosure.  When you tell someone you are exclusive and tell them you want to move in and marry that person. That is the time when anyone with a moral conscience has to disclose who she or he really is, and let the other person decide whether they want to continue the relationship.  In Kevin’s case, it was just another con, he is absence of morals, honesty, respect for others ect.  This is why this story exists.   Every time I walked in the room Kevin was watching men having sex on his tablet, I know he made it a point to tell me about his past homosexual experience but he made himself out to be the victim as usual. He definitely likes spending time with gay men.  He made that a point to tell how aggressive one was becoming.

It is so scary to find this out because you contracted an STD , some people just do not care that they /  Kevin are potentially , intentionally subjecting another person to a life threatening or disgusting disease.  Kevin is the only man I have been with that I contracted anything from.  Real men, good men, do not would not subject the one they love to any of this. Aids, Hep, or Genital Herpes all real very real!!

He admitted too, prostitutes( who he insists would have slept with him for free!!LOL He is insane.), multiple men ,married women, women with boyfriend’s, women who recently had babies he likes to drink the milk, females under age 21 (to teach them new things, apparently how to have sex in a few positions because when your dick is bent that is all you can do) swingers, he said Alex and Priya were swingers which explained her talking about how sore fat ass breasts  that matched the size of her body perfectly. Jennifer, Sherry?  What did he say about you?  Most of the time he does not use peoples names.

LIE, LIE, LIE AS HE BREATHES, WILL LIE RIGHT IN YOUR EYES/ TELL YOU  “YOUR HIS BEST FRIEND/ NO ONE ELSE LIKE YOU/ PILLOW TALK “(PROMISES MADE IN THE BEDROOM BY HIM) OUT OF THE BEDROOM, YOU GET NOTHING!

AGE 44 WILL BE 45 6/20 THIS YEAR 2017

KEVIN COOK AUSTIN, TX  Kevin2060 ,Kevinnogmo  ADMITTED SEX ADDICT ( MULTIPLE PARTNERS/ NO CONDOMS) . LIES AS HE BREATHES! CHEERS!  FAVORITE PLACE TO LURE FEMALES ON LINE DATING ANY FREE APP.  HE IS CHEAP AND HE THINKS YOU ARE TOO! POF , DATING.COM, HOOKUPS.COM, ANY CHEAP SITE!  USERNAMES: MAGICMERLIN, NINJA   KEVIN SMITH, BRIAN WALKER, TONY DORFEST, KEVIN C, Kevin noGMO.

HE WILL MAKE UP ANY NAME TO AVOID THIS SITE!  LADIES HE REVIEWS THIS SITE VERY FREQUENTLY, HE IS LYING TO YOU  REGARDING  THIS SITE, I HAVE ALL THE PROOF THIS IS WHY HE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!  KEVIN COOK IS NOTHING BUT PURE SCUM!!

REMEMBER HE’S LIVING THE DREAM!!

HISTORY CHANNEL ROCKS!!  RIGHT HUN , MORNING SUNSHINE 🙂 ” MISS ME”, ‘I NEED YOU’, ” I CHOOSE YOU , ( SARA B)  ,”MEN ARE FROM MARS” LOVES TO SAY HE HAS JUST READ THIS BOOK” KEVIN READ SOMETHING ,NO, ONLY IF HE THINKS HE WILL GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.    “I JUST NEED TO HOLD YOU” ,  “DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SITE, “THAT IS WHAT IT WAS WHEN I SAW YOU ” “WE HAVE A CONNECTION” ” A MILLION FEMALES COULD NOT REPLACE YOU” AND ANYTHING SAID IN THE BEDROOM HAS BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES BEFORE YOU! HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH BUT HE STATES HE HAS BEEN WITH OVER 100 WOMEN THAT WAS IN 2012, AFTER SEEING HIS PHONE .  HE WAS SLEEPING WITH MYSELF, SOMEONE WHO HAD NO NAME , AND TRYING TO GET LAID TO POF LIZ.  HE CHEATS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT EXCITES HIMS , HE ENJOYS IT!  HE TOLD ME HE WILL DO IT WHEN EVER HE FEELS LIKE IT!  MEN ARE NOT MADE TO BE MONOGAMOUS! HAVE TO SPREAD YOUR SEED, THINKS HE IS NOT FERTILE BECAUSE HE ONLY HAD ONE CHILD! OF COURSE THIS ALL CAME OUT IN DIFFERENT TIMES AND ARGUMENTS AND THEN HE WILL SEDUCE YOU AND TELL YOU HE DID NOT MEAN IT, AS HE THEN WALKS OUT YOUR DOOR, SMILING, OFF TO THE NEXT! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW THIS BEFORE I SLEPT WITH HIM, NOT THE LIES OF HOW HE WAS LOOKING FOR THE ONE, AND WOULD NEVER CHEAT BECAUSE SHERRY CHEATED ON HIM AND HE KNOWS HOW THAT FEEELS!

SCHEDULE: MONDAYS,USUALLY DISAPPEARS FOR HOURS  AFTER WORK, WILL CALL BACK LATER AT NIGHT

TUESDAY (NO IDEA , USUALLY HOME BUT, HAS BEEN OUT AT BARS ECT.)

WEDNESDAY ( HIS FAVORITE DAY) THIS IS THE DAY HE ASSIGNS YOU, I HAVE HAD THIS SITE FOR AWHILE AND JUST LIKE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.  HE DOES NOT DEVIATE FROM HIS SCHEDULE . UNLESS, SOMEONE HAS BROKEN UP WITH HIM, MIGHT BE VERY MEAN AT THIS POINT OR YOU PUSH HIM TO STAY IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO GET HIM TO STAY THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY, AND STILL COMING OVER WED. BUT THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT 1-2 MONTHS AND WHEN HE STARTED UP AGAIN .  HE WAS CRUEL!

THURSDAY NIGHT ( UNKNOWN) USUALLY HOME AT SOME POINT

FRIDAY ONE OR TWO GIRLS DEPENDING ON THURSDAY NIGHT MORNING/ EVENING, SATURDAY, LEAVES IN AFTERNOON AROUND 4:00,  WILL MAKE UP ANY EXCUSE AND WILL NOT STAY NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY!

THEN GOES TO SECOND GIRL FROM MID SATURDAY TO EARLY SUNDAY

THEN HE MEETS NEW GIRL FOR BRUNCH SOMEWHERE, RUNS ERRANDS, AND GOES HOME TO MAKE HIS PHONE CALLS TO KEEP EVERYONE IN LINE.

ALSO ALWAYS HAS EXTRA CLOTHES IN CAR WILL TELL YOU A MILLION REASONS ( HE DRIES THEM IN THERE FROM THE HEAT SO HE DOES NOT HAVE TO USE HIS DRYER) , HMMM………

WHAT GOOD MAN HAVE YOU DATED OR WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WiTH HAD A TRUNK FULL OF CLOTHES???????????

AND WILL LIE AS TO THE REASON! PROBABLY IN HIS TRUNK AT THIS POINT.

THINK ABOUT THIS, HE FLIES TO ID, CA, PORTLAND,  YUP!

HE ALSO TOLD ME A STORY ABOUT A LAY OVER, DURING A TRIP, HE WENT TO THE BAR PICKED UP A GIRL AND SLEPT WITH HER .  THEN, HE WENT TO VISIT WHOMEVER AND SLEPT WITH YOU, NICE GUY.

KEVIN USUALLY GOES TO PORTLAND IN OCTOBER, BUT, 2013 HE DID NOT? HE CAME TO VISIT ME IN NJ FOR THAT WEEKEND, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO PROPOSE! OMG, NO! HE HAD SWORN THAT IF I GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM IN AUGUST OF 2013, EVEN THOUGH I MOVED HOME, HE WOULD WORK IT OUT SO WE COULD BE TOGETHER. WE SWORE FROM JULY 2013 -OCTOBER 2013 HE HAD NOT BEEN WITH ANYONE.  I KNOW NOW THAT WAS TOTAL BS!

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CATCH HIM IN THE ACT, YOUR EYES WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNDO THAT MEMORY.  I NEVER THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO WALK IN ON WHAT I DID, HE ENJOYED SEEING ME IN PAIN AND THAT PAIN LEAD TO ME STAYING WITH HIM AND NOW TO THIS FOR YOU! THIS IS WHAT I WROTE 3 DAYS LATER AFTER HAVING TO WRITE A TERM PAPER  FOR 10/9 ,THE DAY AFTER I CAUGHT HIM.

To

Kevin Cook

10/08/12 at 6:18 PM

Betrayed

My eyes will never forget what they saw that day

Although I wish they would

My heart will always remember the pain

Although I wish it wouldn’t

My mind will not let me erase the image

Although I wish I could

My body reminds me by the sick feeling I get

I wish it would stop

The last words I hear are not I’m sorry, but, “I’m calling the police”

Go on with your day

HIS RESPONSE

 The poem I received from you was deep and meaningful.  It trully brought me to tears when I read it.  I have never seen this side of you….you have alot about you I dont know and am still learning. ( WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN? / I WAS BEYOND CRUSHED/ I FELT LIKE MY HEART HAD BEEN RIPPED RIGHT OUT OF ME/ IS THIS A NORMAL RESPONSE TO THE POEM I WROTE) 
 
I will not see anyone either until we figure things out.  Please tell me what you thought of the poetry. (Narcissist, I just caught him sleeping with some one else!)
I have never written poetry to anyone before but I find that I can speak from the heart to you.
Kevin
 

Silence

I felt her pain and she felt mine
I felt her love but questioned if it was true
She opened up to me but I couldnt see
She tried to tell me but I coudnt hear
Now I am alone and hear silence.

I SAW KEVIN 10 /11  I DO NOT KNOW HOW BUT WE SLEPT TOGETHER.

BEAUTIFUL , BUT,  EMPTY AND NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WROTE IT, AS YOU CAN READ THINGS OBVIOUSLY CONTINUED TO NOT GO WELL. BTW HE WENT TO PORTLAND THAT DAY , DEFINITELY NOT ALONE, OR SILENCE, WHEN I DID SEE HIM AGAIN, HE TOLD ME HE HUNG OUT WITH HIS EX, WENT TO STRIP BARS, AND DRANK LOTS OF BEER! SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD A PARTY! I DO NOT THINK HE WAS HURTING!

UNFORTUNATELY, AS YOU READ THIS HE READS IT FIRST, HE HAS LEARNED HOW TO CIRCUMVENT CERTAIN THINGS.  HE TOOK A GIRL AWAY FOR A WEEKEND SO HE STATES.  BASICALLY, HE IS TRYING TO PRETEND TO BE NORMAL. ALSO, THIS HEIGHTENS THE EXCITEMENT FOR HIM, YOU ARE NOW PART OF A HORRIBLE GAME!

BUT, WE ALL KNOW WHAT GOOD IS AND FEELS LIKE AND  HOW IT BEHAVES, TRUST YOUR GUT, WHEN HE  IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

 

Kevin C <kevin2050>

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Feb 24 2017

 
 
to me

 Great once again I haven’t done anything. No suspicious behavior in being private….I could say the same about you and your FB account .

 

CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE CHEATED THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WITH HIM AND HAD ADMITTED AT SOME POINT HE WAS NEVER FAITHFUL TO ANYONE. THAT IF SOMETHING ASKS LIKE STOP WATCHING PORN HE WILL SAY OKAY AND CONTINUE DOING IT. HE NEVER STOPS ALWAYS LIES, THE END!!  GOD KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE, TEXTING THEM IN MY HOUSE, IN FRONT OF ME ,WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

YES , BEING PRIVATE IS A PROBLEM WHEN YOU ARE A HABITUAL LIAR, SEX ADDICT, WHO GAVE ME STDS. I NEVER KNEW HE WAS ON SO MANY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WHEN I WAS WITH HIM.  WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP THERE IS NOTHING OKAY WITH ANYTHING THIS PERSON SAYS OR DOES. HE SENT OUT A MESSAGE ON MY BDAY 12/30/13 BECAUSE I LOOKED HIM UP ON SPOKEO BECAUSE NONE OF HIS BEHAVIOR MATCHED WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME!  I FOUND HIS TWITTER AND FB ACCOUNT., HE THEN MESSAGED HIS FOLLOWERS LYING ABOUT WHY TO HIDE HIS COMMENTS.  NOT ONE OF THEM QUESTIONED THIS. OR WHEN HE SUDDENLY CHANGES HIS USERNAME?? HE DOESN’T SHOW HIS COMMENTS OR CHEATING COMMENTS BECAUSE THAT WOULD TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT OF FUCKING EACH PERSON OVER UNKNOWING. HE GETS OFF ON THE FACT THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT ANY ONE ELSE AND NO ONE EVER WILL.  HE HAS COME UP WITH NEW SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS STRICTLY FOR DATING, SEX THAT ARE NOT LINKED  TO HIS IMMEDIATE SELF.  THIS IS ONE PERSON YOU SHOULD GET THE HELL AWAY FROM OTHERWISE IT IS YOUR LIFE, IF HE GIVES YOU STDS, TOO BAD, IF HE FEEDS YOU FOOD YOUR ALLERGIC TOO, HE WILL DENY ANY KNOWLEDGE OF IT.  YES, HE IS SICK AND COVERTLY DANGEROUS!!    OF COURSE HE IS BEYOND CONTROLLING AND  HAS AN EXTREME TEMPER WHEN PUSHED FOR THE TRUTH!! NO NONE OF YOU HAVE A KEY NOR WILL YOU TO HIS PLACE!! PRIVATE, YOU WILL NEVER BE LET ALONE IN HIS PLACE. PRIVATE FOR KEVIN IS ANOTHER WORD FOR NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!  BUT, I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE 🙂

 

2013 999 (1)

HOW MANY SAW HIS SELFIE AND HIM WITH HIS SON AT LBJ IN AUSTIN, TX 2013?  HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE A PICTURE WITH US THEN HIMSELF.  OBVIOUSLY, HE POSTS AND SENDS THE ONES BY HIMSELF ON INSTAGRAM AND FB AND DATING SITES ECT. HOW WERE THE ONES FROM THE STOCKYARD AT FORTH WORTH, TX? DID HE POST THE ONE OF HIM IN FRONT OF THE CADILLAC WITH LONGHORNS, OR AT THE BAR WITH THE FUNNY BUTTS ON THE BACK OF THE SEATS.  WE WERE THERE FOR THE WEEKEND. BUT. I BET EVERYONE THOUGHT HE WAS ALONE, OH THERE ARE PICTURES OF US.  BUT, HE WOULD NEVER GIVE ME THEM TO ME. NOW I KNOW WHY!!  HOW ABOUT EASTER 2013 ,2014 ? WAS WITH HIM CAUGHT HIM TEXTING SOMEONE HE WAS “THINKING OF THEM” WHEN WE WENT TO HOWL AT THE MOON, RIVERWALK ECT., THIS IS NOT JUST  SEX ADDICT BEHAVIOR, IT WAS CONTROLLING ,CRUEL, INTENTIONAL AND DESPICABLE!!! WHEN HE SENT ME AN UP CLOSE PICTURE, I COULD NOT TELL WHAT IT WAS SO I ASKED.  HE SAID IT WAS A PICTURE FROM THE VIDEO WE MADE CAUSE YOU KNOW WE WHERE GETTING MARRIED SHOCKER RIGHT!! BUT, I COULD NOT TELL IT WAS ME.  I ASKED HIM TO SEND IT TO ME, HE NEVER DID.  IT WAS NOT OF ME, IT WAS HIM HAVING INTERCOUSRE INSIDE A FEMALE AND HE SENT THAT TO ME!!  ANYTHING HE STATES ARE LIES!! ALL I TRIED TO DO WAS MAKE SOMETHING WORK THAT DID NOT EXIST, THE PERSON HIMSELF DID  EXIST. BUT,  NOT IN THE SENSE OF IN A COMMITTED HONEST RELATIONSHIP JUST A CON.  ALL THE PICTURES HE TAKES HAS SOMEONE THERE, HE IS NEVER ALONE! EXCEPT FOR THE DAYS MENTIONED.  SO AS HE IS SENDING OR POSTING PICTURES OF WHAT A GREAT TIME HE IS HAVING!  KNOW HAS NO PLATONIC FRIENDS IN AUSTIN OR PORTLAND!!  HIS INTEREST IS ONLY SEX. AS HE POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE.   THERE SHOULD BE LAWS AGAINST THIS KIND OF PERSON. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL SET THE PRECEDENT.  AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PROOF NOT HEAR SAY PROOF!!!! OH ,SLANDER IS ILLEGAL!! ALSO, DO NOT PUT ANYTHING PAST THIS PERSON THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! HE IS JUST TRYING TO COVER TRACKS THAT CAN NOT BE COVERED, THAT IS WHY THIS SITE EXISTS! DESPITE THE LIES HE TELLS!! PROOF!!!

 

WARNING RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SITE WILL ALL BE UPDATED WITH TEXTS/ EMAILS/ VOICE MESSAGES/ AND ALL NEW INFORMATION AFTER FINDING OUT HOW SICK HE TRULY IS  THIS YEAR 2017.   TAKING A BREAK TO PROCESS THIS SICK MAN, HE  TURNED OUT TO BE A COMPLETE STRANGER, THAT CAME INTO MY LIFE AND VIOLATED / USED ME FOR SICK GAME!! I SHARED MY LIFE WITH  THE SICKEST TYPE OF HUMAN POSSIBLE !! HE LIED ABOUT  EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE BAD THINGS!!

FAMILY IN AUSTIN, I NEVER KNEW!!  HE IS SICK , SICK MAN! ADDICTED  TO SEX ESPECIALLY WITH STRANGERS!!  HIS ADDICTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA WHERE HE PICKS UP BOTH SEXES!! #KevinNoGmo , #KEVIN2050, #MAGICMERLIN, #KEVINCOOK , Kevin2060 

 

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A HEALTHY LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP, WITH A PERSON WHO RECIPROCATES , RESPECTS,  IS HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY , LOVING, CARING KEEP LOOKING THIS ONE WILL TELL YOU THOSE THINGS BUT THROUGH HIS ACTIONS YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH!

NOW IF YOUR LOOKING FOR  EMPTY MEANINGLESS SEX , FLING, STDS HE CAN HELP 🙂 YOU WITH THAT!

 

 

NEWS

COMING 2019

THE EBOOK OF MY STORY  WITH VIDEO AND ALL SENSITIVE DETAILS 

KEVIN COOK Austin, Tx CHEATER LIAR : SEX ADDICT, TEXT MESSAGES UNALTERED EMAILS AND VOICE MESSAGES

VISIT SOUNDCLOUD UNDER KEVIN NOGMO FOR VM’S 

GENETICALLY MANUFACTURED MONSTER 

Screenshot_2017-06-07-23-31-161365971749801

 

 

KEVIN COOK AT MY HOUSE DOING NOTHING AS USUAL

I WILL BE PUTTING TEXT MESSAGES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER AND ADDING MANY, A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS? THIS IS FOR EVERYONE HE LIES TO, WHICH IS EVERYONE 

img_20170223_241442122_hdr

 

Kevin Cook  12/6/15 : “What happened was because I was weak in my faith at that time and wasn’t walking with God like i should. Satan used that moment to his advantage by sending one of his minions from nearby to scare and manipulate both of us.  It did not stay in me but left me when you walked away .  I actually felt it leave me and then couldn’t physically stand so I got in the car and passed out.   Its very real and is one of the reasons I stopped ghost hunting .”

Kevin explaining why it was okay for him to abuse me.  His defense on why he chased me around his car, telling me he was going to kill me!  No I ran. Second!  I should have pressed charges as I had to return with the police to get my purse inside his car.  When your a victim of abuse your in the cycle and believe it or not the first thing is protect the person who is harming you.  

https://alindasmall.com/partners-sex-addicts-forgotten-victims/

Partners of Sex Addicts…….forgotten victims?

June 20, 2016

 

Being the partner of someone who is addicted to sex can be lonely, isolating and they can be the forgotten victims. They may struggle to understand their partners obsession with sex- in particular on line pornography, hook-up Apps and sex chat rooms. The other person can’t comprehend why their partner would opt for these other sexual outlets when the real life person is right there. Discovering that there has been serial sexual infidelity can be incredibly traumatic for some. Their trust and belief in the person is shattered and they are often overwhelmed when they discover the full extent of the addiction. Gaslighting is term often used when dealing with partners of sexual addicts. The term originates from a 1938 stage play where the wife is led to believe that she is in fact imagining the dimming of the lights. It turns out to be the husband manipulating her to believe that she is imagining it all, when in reality he is controlling the lights. Sex addicts quite often will use this form of manipulation insisting that they are not cheating, causing the partner to second guess themselves and their intuition. The addict also believes that they aren’t really cheating as the porn or chat room sex isn’t a “real life” situation- therefore not valid. This denies their partners feelings of betrayal and infidelity, in turn low self esteem occurs as the partner feels rejected unwanted and unable to live up to the fantasy of on-line sex.

Sex addicts are also notorious for disclosing only part of the story initially, this causes further trauma as the partner learns more secrets as further disclosure occurs. A recent study in the US found that the partners of sex addicts often experienced symptoms characteristic of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). These symptoms often including anxiety, depression, anger, rage, obsessive thoughts and compulsive checking behaviours, difficulty concentrating, increased isolation, and hyper-vigilance. They are symptoms all worthy of professional help from a Sex Therapist or Relationship counsellor- but the focus generally tends to be primarily on the addict and the partners emotional well being side lined. An important part of healing post discovery of infidelity is learning to trust your intuition again, a professional therapist can guide you back to confidence and self assurance by providing skills for partners to make informed choices, whether they end or continue the relationship post disclosure.
homebox2

blogs.psychcentral.com › Blogs › The Impact of Sex Addiction

Dating a Sex Addict: Do’s and Don’ts

Let’s assume you are a very intuitive person.  Let’s say you are a woman who has just found out her boyfriend is frequently watching internet porn, having online sexual encounters, or engaging in other sexual activities in a secretive or compulsive way.

You have already got a pretty good idea that there’s something not OK about it.  Maybe he wants you to act out a particular fantasy scenario or engage in a 3-way or some other act that may not be in your comfort zone.  You say “no” and he keeps pushing you; maybe he even gets irritated.

The following are common sense ideas based on my own experience in working with sex addicts and their partners.

Don’ts

  • Don’t ignore your intuition.  Your intuition is that little faint voice inside you that tells you something doesn’t feel right.  It is way too easy to ignore that little voice especially in new dating situation when you don’t have all the “information.”  Your intuition has a lot of information, so trust it.

  • Don’t let yourself be talked out of what you are feeling.  If you say that you think there’s a problem and your boyfriend denies it and tries to brush it off you should continue to notice the signs of addiction.  And, if you are dealing with a sex addict, promises to change are worth next to nothing.

  • Don’t blame yourself for someone else’s compulsive sexual behavior.  Even if the person tries to blame you and say you are lacking sexually or some other way,  you cannot and should not accept a guilt trip

  • Don’t “manage” his illness.  Many sex addicts will disclose their behavior but not take responsibility for it.  They may let you be their coach, therapist or policeman.  This never works for either of you and is at bottom a way of dodging the issue.

Do’s

  • Do set boundaries that work for you.  This means deciding what you are really comfortable with.  It also means being clear about what you want and don’t want, expressing it and continuing to stick to it over time.

  • Do continue to observe and put the pieces together.  Ask a lot of questions, particularly about his relationship history and what he is looking for in a relationship.  You are not being paranoid, just prudent.

  • Do take a critical look at his behavior.  Hold onto the idea that no matter how sexually exciting you find the relationship, there are other very important ways to evaluate a potential boyfriend besides sexual magnetism.

  • Do demand that the person get help.  This is something he must do based on his own motivation but you may be important enough to him to provide that initial thrust. This means that if you take a stand you have to be ready to walk.  “Get help or I’m out of here,” is often what an addict needs to give him the impetus to get some help.

Below voice messages from him, sound familiar?

 

https://soundcloud.com/user-172755619/Kevin NoGMO 

 

 MORE ON SOUND CLOUD

‬‬https://soundcloud.com/user-172755619/kevin nogmo

 

 HE WENT TO PORTLAND TO SEE STEVE ( another girlfriend).  HE WAS NEVER SUPPOSE TO GO TO PORTLAND WITHOUT ME AGAIN. I TOLD HIM THAT MONDAY TO MAKE A CHOSE WALKED MY DOGS BY MYSELF AT NIGHT AS USUAL, WHILE KEVIN CALLED OR TEXTED WHOMEVER. WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE HOUSE HE WAS GONE AS USUAL, WE WENT TO DINNER EARLY THAT NIGHT. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO PORTLAND, I SAID NO BUT THAT HE PROBABLY ALREADY HAD THE TICKETS. I TOLD HIM IF HE WENT THAT WAS IT NO MORE OF HIS BS! IN THE CAR HE SAID ” I’M GOING TO HAVE FUN WHETHER I AM HERE OR THERE!'” I THOUGHT IT WAS A THREAT, DEFINITELY NOT A PERSON SORRY FOR CHEATING OR TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL SECURE WITH HIM.  I WENT TO SEE FAMILY WHEN I CAME HOME MY DOGS WERE GONE, AND KEVIN ADMITTED TO MY FRIEND THAT HE WAS AT THE HOUSE THE NIGHT BEFORE.  NOW THAT I KNOW WHAT HE IS AND HAVE BEEN CHASED AROUND A CAR BY HIM, I AM LUCKY THEY WERE ALIVE! NOTICE HOW AGAIN HE TRIES TO TURN IT AROUND THAT I AM MEAN BECAUSE I REFUSED TO SPEAK TO HIM AND WHEN HE SHOWED UP! HE WAS ISSUED A NO TRESPASSING ON MY PROPERTY BY THE AUSTIN PD. YES, THIS IS ONLY ONE WEEK OF THE HELL HE BRINGS WITH HIM!  NO, HE DID NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM , ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN HIS LIFE EXCEPT HIMSELF! APPARENTLY, HE TOLD PEOPLE IN MAY OF 2014 , AFTER A VERY CLOSE FRIEND PAST AWAY AT 45, HE WAS DOG SITTING! COMPLETE SOCIOPATH!! SEX ADDICT SOCIOPATH SEX IN MY BED WHEN I WAS AT A FUNERAL , WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Six Things You SHOULD DO If You Are Being Cheated On

  1. DO get tested for STDs. Men and women who engage in sexual infidelity are often careless about safer sex. As soon as you learn that your partner has been sexually unfaithful, you should visit your primary care physician, explaining the situation and asking for a full STD screen.

  2. DO investigate your legal rights, even if you plan to stay together. Planning to stay together doesn’t mean you will. Betrayed spouses should always find out their rights in a potential separation, including financial and property concerns, and parenting issues if there are children.

  3. DO reach out to others for help. Dealing with infidelity requires a level of emotional support that is beyond the life experience of most people, and the only healthy way to deal with this is to seek assistance from people who understand what you’re going through — therapists, support groups, family and friends who’ve dealt with similar betrayal, etc. 

  4. I PUT  MYSELF IN  A GROUP FOR PEOPLE WHO HAD SEX ADDICTS AS PARTNERS/ AT THE SAME TIME STARTED INDIVIDUAL THERAPY . HERE I FOUND THE SUPPORT I NEEDED WHILE WAITING FOR THE RESULTS OF THE HIV, HEP, GENITAL HERPES TESTS. THEY TAKE ALMOST 2 WEEKS.  THIS WAS GOOD, I HAD A SAFE PLACE TO LET OUT MY PAIN AND ANGER  AFTER BEING LIED TOO FOR 2 YEARS! I THEN STARTED EMDR . WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO GET THE VISUAL IMAGE ( TRAUMA BONDING) WHY I STAYED OF HIM HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER FEMALE.,

HE PAID FOR THIS ROUND OF STD TESTING, THE FIRST TIME I CAUGHT HIM WITH PRIYA HE REFUSED! HE ALSO PAID FOR THE THERAPY I WAS IN BECAUSE OF HIM. THIS MADE HIM THINK I WOULD BE GRATEFUL INDEBTED TO HIM.

NO!!  WHAT IT DID WAS ALLOW ME TO PROCESS THE PAIN HE CAUSED FROM THE DAY I WALKED IN ON HIM TO THE DAY WE WALKED OUT. I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO PROCESS WITHOUT CONSTANT CHAOS MAKING BY HIM!! THIS ALLOWED ME TO START A LONG JOURNEY OF HEALING . IT IS AMAZING HOW MUCH DESTRUCTION A PERSON CAN CAUSE AND LITERALLY BE OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAT SAME NIGHT, WEEKEND !

WHEN HE KNEW  HE HAD STDS AND GAVE THEM TO ME. THAT IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF NO CONSCIOUS/ NO REMORSE  !!!!! FOR NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT THE OTHER PEOPLE HE WAS WITH AND TOLD NO ONE WHAT HE HAD. COULD NEVER PROVIDE ANY DOCTOR BILLS. JUST DEFLECTED ONTO SOMETHING ELSE! HE NEVER GOT TESTED!

  1. DO learn everything you can about sexual compulsivity. This educational process helps you to better understand the cheater, and also to make healthier decisions in the future.

  2. DO trust your feelings and observations. If you don’t feel safe with your partner, trust your intuition. If you don’t see your partner getting ongoing help with his or her sexual problems – attending therapy and/or going to 12-step support groups — then don’t trust that things are getting better.

HE ALWAYS MADE ME DOUBT MYSELF / MADE ABSOLUTE PROMISES NEVER CARRIED THROUGH WITH ANY.

  1. DO expect to join your partner in therapy if you want to work things out. In therapy you may be able to request and receive a full accounting of his or her infidelity. If you are like most betrayed spouses and you don’t want any more secrets in your relationship, then your partner, if he or she is also committed to salvaging the relationship, will, with the therapist’s assistance, disclose what you want to know. This disclosure process best occurs in a therapy room, as the amount and nature of the information can be overwhelming. If there is a therapist present to help you process the experience, you reduce the risk of further harm to both you and your relationship.

Things You SHOULD NOT DO If You Are Being Cheated On

  1. DON’T have unprotected sex with your partner. No matter what a cheater tells you about his or her past sexual activity and/or recent STD tests, you absolutely should not have unprotected sex with that person until you feel confident that he or she has had a full (and clean) STD screen and that he or she has been faithful to you for at least a year.

  2. DON’T jump into long-term decisions early in the healing process. This includes life-changing decisions such as whether to break-up, move out, file for divorce, leave with the kids, etc. The rule of thumb is no major changes in the first six months of the recovery/healing process.

  3. DON’T try to use sex as a way to “fix” the problem. While sexual intensity may feel good and intimate in the moment, using sex in this way is actually a form of mutual denial that moves you and your partner away from the process of healing.

  4. DON’T go looking for sex or romance as a way to “get even.” Getting even only feels good for the few moments you’re doing it, and usually it brings disaster in the end. Seeking sex and love to manage hurt and resentment is a very poor choice, and it only makes things worse. 

  5. DON’T make threats you don’t intend to carry out. If you tell your partner that any further cheating will cause you to leave, then you’d better pack your bags and go if/when he or she cheats again. Otherwise, you diminish your credibility. (It’s usually best not to make threats at all.)

  6. DON’T stick your head in the sand or take blame for your partner’s actions. If you have an investment in your relationship, you can’t avoid the hard facts of your partner’s infidelity. Pretending the problem will go away will definitely not make it go away, nor will blaming yourself. Nothing that you did or did not do caused the infidelity. Your partner had a choice. It doesn’t matter how you’ve aged, how much weight you’ve gained or lost, or how involved you are with work (and not him/her). There are many, much healthier ways that your partner could have expressed his or her unhappiness with you and/or aspects of your relationship

IMG_20170223_241548238_HDR.jpg

img_20170223_241714311_hdr

IMG_20170223_114548384_HDR.jpg

Gaslighting and Mind Control Disable Rational Thought: How to Resist

Authoritarian mind control techniques are hazardous to your mental health in ways that bypass rational thought. 

Gaslighting, brainwashing, cults, hostage situations, and totalitarian propaganda have a common basis. They use similar techniques to confuse, intimidate and disempower people.  These methods are used by abusers of all kinds for the purpose of controlling other people, and promoting the abusers’ interests.

IMG_20170223_122105992_HDR.jpgIMG_20170223_114058646_HDR.jpg

ME

n Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Kevin linked <kevin@yahoo.com> wrote:
That is not love …my father made mistakes like all father’s but I forgive him and he made his peace with God and helped others just days before he died.  I was there with him when he visited his friend in the hospital and we both prayed with him and he accepted Jesus on his death bed. My father passed away two days later and so did his friend.

12/6/15
to Kevin

You cried in February about what your dad did, and the entire time I knew you, you blamed him for your sex addictions.  You called in 2/13 and said you had to go to therapy from flash backs of him getting a BJ from a friend of the family’s, you were crying. So, I said I would help, but, then told you it is not my place any longer.

Kevin linked <kevin@yahoo.com>
12/6/15
to me

What happened was because I was weak in my faith at that time and wasn’t walking with God like i should. Satan used that moment to his advantage by sending one of his minions from nearby to scare and manipulate both of us.  It did not stay in me but left me when you walked away .  I actually felt it leave me and then couldn’t physically stand so I got in the car and passed out.   Its very real and is one of the reasons I stopped ghost hunting

(I STAYED AND KEPT TELLING KEVIN I LOVED HIM, I PUT MYSELF AT RISK, BUT, WHEN HE GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND CAME AROUND MY SIDE TELLING ME HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME! I RAN!)

THE TEXTS I HAVE PUT UP HAVE TO DO WITH ME TRYING TO GET HIM INTO THERAPY, BETWEEN SEX ADDICTION, A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON AT TIMES, I SPOKE TO HIM AND TRIED TO HELP, GIVING HIM NAME OF A PASTOR, TRYING TO MAKE SURE HE FOLLOWED THROUGH. BUT, AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE TEXT, HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT NOT HAVING SEX. HE WAS NOT SORRY FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE TO ME THAT NIGHT, ACTUALLY BLAMED ME! YET, HE STARTED A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEEKING ANY HELP OR CONTINUED ONE. BECAUSE KEVIN’S FATHER WAS A PASTOR I BELIEVE HE USES THIS TO SCARE PEOPLE WHEN THEY GET TO CLOSE TO HIM.  HE IS VERY DANGEROUS, I WISH I TOLD POLICE AND FILED CHARGES, BUT, I WAS TOO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. ALL OF THESE THINGS, STDS, CHEATING, TURNING AND BLAMING ME FOR WHAT HE DID, THAT IS WHAT MY THERAPY WAS FOR. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIS FAMILY ACTUALLY KNOWS ABOUT HIM OR ANYONE HE PRETENDS TO BE EVERYTHING HE IS NOT.S I KNOW HE LIES TO EVERYONE SO HERE IS PROOF, I ALSO HAVE POLICE REPORTS, BUT, I WILL NOT POST THOSE.)

ME
12/6/15
to Kevin

You speak as if you  never did anything wrong,  Kevin your lying right now!  You sat in the car saying you had issues and I was telling you it would be okay , everything would be okay, then you  started banging your head up on the glass and then from out of nowhere  you called me an fg b**** ! I’m not going to actually discuss what happened inside that car . Put as I slowly remove myself from the driver’s seat You chased me around the car telling me you’re going to kill me. And yes at that point I ran!

ME
12/6/15
to Kevin

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Kevin Cook <@yahoo.com>

10/31/14

to me

Funny I had a dream about you last night.  We were living together and we had a second cat (my cat) that was black and white.  This cat liked to lick my ear lobes.  You were going to school and I was dropping you off and waiting in the parking lot for you.  Im not sure what it means if anything.

Kevin

This was his response the only one since he the end of August when he asked to spend labor day weekend with me after I told him the test results. Of course, I said No!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! I sent him an article trying to figure out what the hell happened with someone like him :  http://cheatingforthrillofit.blogspot.com/

He is #8, the worst , no feelings for anything except himself

Many times this is when an affair ends but not because the cheater wants to end the relationship. The other person normally ends it at this point because they realize they have been played. Once it is over the cheater has no choice but to return to the non cheating spouse. They will promise the world but it is a matter of time before they do it again. They don’t care or want to know how the non cheating spouse feels. If the cheater is questioned about the affair or the ,non cheater has a bad day the cheater becomes annoyed and feels like they are being tortured and made to re suffer for there mistakes. They don’t care about the non cheating spouse what they are going through and just want it to go away without consequence. When left like this cheating will reoccur 100% of time. 

>>  *From:* ME

>> *To:* Kevin Cook

>> *Sent:* Friday, October 31, 2014 4:53 PM

>> *Subject:* Re:

>>

>> I had a dream you died, I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Kevin Cook <@yahoo.com>

11/23/14

to me

That couple should be us

Sent from my iPad

Kevin Cook

11/5/14

 

$328.49 USD 0.96444664 BTC Sophie Tufted Taupe Velvet Queen-size Platform Bed…

Kevin Cook <@yahoo.com>

11/7/14

To me

Do you want to meet for dinner?

Kevin Cook

evin Cook <@yahoo.com>

11/7/14

to me

Do you want to meet for dinner? My treat of course 🙂

Kevin Cook

 

 

ME

 

11/7/14

to Kevin Cook

where are the receipts showing you have been in therapy for your sex addiction   and many issues that were destroying you?  and the results from your stds test?

ME

11/7/14

to Kevin Cook

I knew you could not provide proof because there is none.  Kevin, I have made my feelings about you very clear for several months now.  The day you left, you left me with an STD, and went and slept with whomever gave it to me that same night.  Do not contact me ever again!

kevin.com 

11/7/14

to me

That wasnt the case at all.  Have a good night.

From: ME

To: Kevin Cook <kevin@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2015 10:06 PM
Subject:

PUERTO RICO HERE I COME!! Just booked my flight!

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Kevin Cook:
Are you inviting me?
n Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 1:23 PM,  ME wrote:
simply stating you are right life is better without you in it

MEMEME

3/9/15

to Kevin

you are avoiding the questions I asked. Like you always have done.  I can only assume you can not produce your phone records/texts from the time period requested because you did leave to sleep with someone else. ie = stds

Kevin Cook <kevin2@yahoo.com>

3/9/15

to me

what days do you need specifically?  I will see what I can produce for you.  I will not talk about the other online.

Kevin Cook

ME

3/9/15

to Kevin

I just emailed that to you, obviously you were seeing someone else.  If you are talking about days. From April-July you told me there was no one.  You have just showed you lied the entire time.  Since you were never suppose to be  talking or seeing anyone else.  Which is why you only had 4 numbers in your phone. Therefore, I was correct you left in July to sleep with someone else as usual.

Kevin Cook 

3/9/15

to me

There was not anyone …I was at Starbucks after leaving your place for an hour then went home.
I am having a rough month …this therapy really makes me emotional and cry alot.

Im not happy with my job…they keep hiring new people that make way more than me and it makes me feel not needed.

My self esteem is low and my therapist gave me excersuiese which helping with my issues but I feel depressed.

Kevin Cook <kevin@yahoo.com>

3/9/15

ME

3/9/15

to Kevin

your unbelievable, the only thing you ever do is feel sorry for is yourself.  you have no idea or care about what you have done to me or others.  And how your mess ended up being mine. UNBELIEVABLE!  YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT US! YOU USED ME! YOU HAVE MADE FUN OF ME AND PUT ME DOWN OVER AND OVER AGAIN REGARDING MY JOB , AGE! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THE WHOLE TIME! YOUR A BAD PERSON!

info@cheater.com

3/9/15

to me

Mr. Cook has reached out to us requesting that his profile be removed. He also stated that the photo used is his own photo so we replaced it with a generic silhouette.

Since you are the original poster of this profile you are the only person who has the ability to remove the whole thing. Please let us know if you would like for it to remain online or have it removed completely.

Regards,

The CR Team

ME

3/9/15

to info

Hello,

First of all I do not want his profile to be removed.  I have evidence to prove every word of what I have said is true.  Secondly, that photo is mine, I, took it on a day he came over lied to me and was emotionally abusive that day.  Kevin wants this down because he is everything I have said.  I know this and have proof of it.  I want females like me never to go through what I went through with him.  He is not only a liar as he lied to you about the photo.  But a man who has multiple relationships at the same time. Lying about them as I have stated.  Literally goes from one female to another without using condoms or taking a shower. The victim is subjected to any stds he may have.  I was a victim of this, and luckily had a curable std.  But, I had to wait 2 weeks to find out if I had anything else.. They thought I had herpes, his response to me was lots of people have this.

info@cheater.com

3/9/15

to me

We are very happy to keep his profile up there. That is exactly what the site is for. To let people know about people like him.

Can you please forward that photo to us again? We would like to put it back on his profile. 🙂

Regards,

ME

3/11/15

to Kevin

first do not email during business hours,  I work. apparently you do not.

ME

Kevin Cook <Kevin@yahoo.com>

3/11/15

to me

Maybe we need to meet in person to discuss this.

Kevin Cook 

3/13/15

to me

FYI- My apt has been changed to 1:30 today in case you are coming.

3/11/15

to  kevin.cook

You being in therapy, has nothing to do with.  I am finished discussing any of this with you.  You know what you are! Ignore my request for no further communication and I will have no choice but to file a restraining order.  You abused me for too long, you will not do this any longer! You should be grateful I did not have you arrested in May!! I can still file charges and have the text messages regarding that incident!  STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!

to tony, kevin.cook

Last, you were the one who did not show me proof that you did not leave my house and sleep with someone else that day. On that note, you are the last person who should have speak about keeping his word.  As you have proven that you did cheat and lie to me from the time we were once again in a committed relationship . You have lied about everything, do not contact me again.  You had your chance to provide that information and you chose not to.  Your time for that has run out.  I do not want any further communication from you

Kevin linked <kevin@yahoo.com>

3/28/15

to me

Check your email I sent you a gift…from Groupon.

Kevin linked

3/28/15

Check your email I sent you a gift…from Groupon. Did you receive it? On Mar…

 

ME

3/28/15

to Kevin

i saw and it means nothing

ME

4/24/15

 

 

to Kevin

I have an appointment next week to have to go to the OBGYN, for pain I was having internally.  This was on going even after they told me I was std free at the end of August.  I guess due to the stress, I thought they had done a PAP smear as well.  I had pain through December but, thought it was in my head because I thought I had covered all my bases.  I have not had any sexual contact with anyone, the pain got better and I thought everything was okay.  Recently, it came back.  I called and asked if they had done a PAP smear in August of 2014.  They said no, only the std testing.  Which is how they found the trich.  The reason I am telling you this is because you have subjected everyone you have been with to this as well as myself.  At least, the ones who did not have it before they believed that you were monogamous.  I will not know about the HPV cervical cancer strain for a couple of weeks, that takes awhile to confirm.  I wish for 5 minutes you could feel the physical pain, I have been in because of you.  Nevermind, the rest of what you did.  I hope you get back in life every pain you have caused me and anyone else.  If not in this world then the next!

 

 

 

 

FYI, Kevin stated he was done with the girl he had been seeing he states from 11/14- 2/14?

Please let your client know he is not allowed to contact me any further, he also called twice from 2 different numbers today.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:00 PM, Kevin Cook <kevin@yahoo.com> wrote:
I did not respond to your last email because my therapist has told me not to respond to you.  I did not provide the phone bill because again my therapist has told me that I should not continue the cycle and that I have to stop it….not because I was guilty of anything.  I do care on how it went with the doctor and if your okay but I’m also trying to follow the advice by my licensed therapist as well.  She says what you are doing is harassment and was not happy to receive your voice message and she says she has kept it in case I want to peruse action.  I do not…I just want peace in my life and I’m getting help with my problems.  I have been fulfilling my part of the original agreement and am continuing therapy regularly …this is something I now look forward to as it is helps me understand myself and change patterns in my life that were toxic.

(this is Kevin lying about what a therapist is saying, I did leave her a voice mail stating I would never attend a session with Kevin and told her what he did and how long I was in therapy for because of him undergoing EMDR, but, Kevin uses everyone (just like he used therapy and the therapist).    Kevin is a bully and anytime he feels he can be, cruel is his nature. HE DID NOT GIVE ME THE PHONE BILL WAY BEFORE THERAPY, THERAPY WAS A TRAP. HE WANTED ME TO ATTEND AND TRY TO MANINUPE ME. WHEN THAT DID NOT WORK HE STOPPED GOING. HE NEVER ATTENDED IN APRIL OR MAY ALL LIES TOLD ME THAT DURING 2015 BULLYING FEST! I HAVE THOSE TEXT MESSAGES! HE NEVER TOLD A FEMALE HE HAD HPV OR TRICH !! NOR DID HE HE EVER GET TESTED! THAT WOULD LEAD EVIDENCE! FOR SOMEONE TO SUE HIM IF THEY CONTRACTED AN INCURABLE DISEASE!! ALSO, WHY KNOW IF THIS IS THE REAL HIM WHO LOVES SEX WITH ANYONE!! HE CAME TO THIS DECISION AS A TEENAGER. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS BUT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW!!  ) IF HE CAN MAKE YOU BELIEVE THE ILLUSION (MAGICMERLIN USERNAME PROBABLY OLD AT THAT POINT )  HOW MUCH FUN !!)))FOR )HIM!!

He never checked or cared about the std issue that was going on since 7/14. He already had a new girlfriend or old who knows but he states he met her in October 2014. It took him a long time to get over our relationship, L

Kevin Cook

7/24/15

Check out this video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg (Maroon 5 “Sugar)

From: Me

To: tKevin <kevin@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: Maroon 5 – Sugar

Why did u send this? To remind me of the all the promises u broke? You just keep on punching me right in my stomach.

T

Kevin Cook

8/21/15

not the intent at all….how do we do this?

ME

8/21/15

to tony

We don’t, u made your choice. But, u can’t send me things trying to get a reaction.  U caused enough pain , so, do what u said live your life for yourself as you always have and  and stay out of mine.

Kevin linked <kevin0@yahoo.com>

8/22/15

to me

That is not true at all.   Do you want to talk?

Kevin linked

8/22/15

I just wanted you to tell me you loved me and to come home. But it’s water un…

Kevin Cook <kevin@yahoo.com>

8/24/15

to me

I called you back but it’s blocked again.   I’m on cash with her now because my insurance ran out and she doesn’t charge much anyways .  I will tell you I did not go in June because of vacation schedules but resumed again in July and August.

I will send you the phone records for July 31st as I said I don’t care what she says about it anymore it’s just the right thing to do

(He never sent them , just playing his games)

Kevin linked <kevin@yahoo.com>

8/22/15

to me

Always know I love you so…..

THE END 2/22/17

FIRST I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND KEVIN AT EVERY FREE MARGARITA BAR TODAY! TODAY IS WEDNESDAY HIS getting laid NIGHT, SO KEV WON’T SEE THIS TO TOMORROW. OH AND ONCE AGAIN, KEVIN STATES HE WILL BE MOVING BACK TO PORTLAND, OR. I moved here April 2016. I couldn’t be in the same city as Kevin, not after all of this.

ALSO, I HATE TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I AM SURE HE SAY’S TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ME BUT, FOR THE GIRL HE WENT TO GALVESTON WITH AND WAS DATING IN 11/14-12/16. HE STATED IT WAS MORE OF A FRIENDSHIP, SEX WAS LIKE HAVING IT WITH A FRIEND, AND ONCE AGAIN HE STATED ( ALSO WHEN I SAW HIM IN AUGUST OF 2015, HE “HATES KISSING YOU “, (“YUK”). THAT IS THE SECOND TIME HE HAS SAID THAT ABOUT YOU! BUT YOU GOT HIM TO DO STUFF LIKE GO TO GALVESTON, HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH ME. EVERY TIME HE WENT AWAY, HE WAS HANGING WITH AN EX. GOOD FOR YOU, I HOPE HE PAID FOR THE WEEKEND, KEVIN NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT DINNER! HE ALSO STATES YOU ARE MANIPULATIVE AND ABUSIVE, BAD RELATIONSHIP ! HAD TO END IT! DO NOT FEEL BAD , I AM SURE  HE SAYS THE SAME ABOUT ME! BUT TO OUR FACES : “EVERY TIME HE IS AROUND ME HE WAS SO AROUSED” YES HE KISSED ME IN AUGUST OF 2015 ALOT, THAN SAID WE WERE JUST FRIENDS, I PUSHED HIM AWAY AND TOLD HIM FRIENDS DO NOT KISS, I THINK HE SAW YOU THAT SUNDAY AND WAS PROBABLY VERY SEDUCTIVE,, BECAUSE I COULD FEEL ON MY LEG HOW EXCITED HE WAS! LIKE I HAVE SAID HE ALWAYS PLAYS THE VICTIM ! HE IS THE BULLY AND THE ABUSER!

I SPENT 2 MONTHS IN GROUP THERAPY FOR WOMEN WHO HAD SEX ADDICT PARTNERS AND HOW TO REGROUP FROM FINDING OUT, I SPENT 5 MONTHS IN INDIVIDUAL THERAPY.   IN THE BEGINNING TWICE A MONTH, AND I TOLD HER ” I’M SITTING HERE DOING EMDR FROM SEEING KEVINS DICK GO IN AND OUT OF PRIYA WHILE HE WAS SUCKING ON HER TIT! 8 HOURS AFTER HE LEFT ME! AND THIS SON OF  BITCH IS OUT FUCKING !!  NO THAT IS NOT LOVE! OH AND HE PAID FOR THERAPY. I GUESS SO HE DID NOT FEEL GUILTY FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE, OH YES AND I ALSO WORKED ON NOT **** KEVIN IF I HAD ANY DISEASE THAT WAS FOREVER! HE WAS OUT F******!! AS ALWAYS!  HE NEVER GOT HELP FOR HIS” ISSUES”, CONTINUED FUCKING OTHER FEMALES, LIED, KNEW WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH AND JUST BLOCKED ME AND SAID REALLY HORRIFIC THINGS! IN DECEMBER WHEN HE WAS FUCKING YOU , HE LIED TO ME, KNEW I WAS TAKEN CARE OF MY DOG WHO HAD ACL SURGERY IN THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER, HE DID NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER OR I,  SHE TORE IT BECAUSE WE WHERE HAVING SEX  IN APRIL AND I DID NOT REALIZE THEY HAD GOTTEN OUT! EVEN WHEN I CAME BACK IN APRIL KEVIN, KEPT DISAPPEARING EVERY FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT! SAID HE LIKE TO HANG OUT SOUTH, WHICH IS I BELIEVE WERE WE BOTH LIVED! HE ALSO WATCHED MY DOGS WHEN I HAD A FUNERAL TO ATTEND FOR A WEEK, I WONDER HE IF INVITED YOU OVER MAYBE YOU FUCKED IN MY HOUSE! THE DAY I GOT HOME HE JUST KEPT SAYING ” HE HAD ISSUES” WHEN I ASKED WHY HE COULD NOT TELL ME, HE YELLED AND SAID” NONE OF MY BUSINESS”! THAT FOLLOWING WEEKEND , ONCE AGAIN I HAD BEEN HOME  FOR LESS THAN A WEEK AND WAS GRIEVING OVER THE LOSS OF A VERY CLOSE ALMOST FAMILY MEMBER! KEVIN DECIDED TO ONCE AGAIN TELL ME DOWN ON 6TH STREET IN HIS CAR THAT HE HAD ISSUES! THEN HE PROCEEDED TO CURSE AT ME, EVENTUALLY CHASING ME AROUND THE CAR, I HAD TO TAKE A CAB HOME. THAT WAS MEMORIAL WEEKEND, SUNDAY 2014. I SAW HIM MONDAY, HE DID NOT ACT SORRY OR SURPRISED, I SLEPT IN MY CAR THAT NIGHT WITH MY 2 DOGS . THE FOLLOWING MORNING HE CALLED TO GET HIS KEYS! HE THEN WENT TO HAPPY HOUR ON TUESDAY WHICH I HAVE THE VOICE MESSAGE, VERY CONDESCENDING, I WAS ON THE COUCH CRYING WITH A MIGRAINE. FROM WHAT OCCURRED  2 DAYS EARLIER AND KEVIN WAS PARTYING!  HE HAS ALSO SLAPPED MY IN MY FACE, SHOOK ME, AND IN SAN ANTONIO AT HIS HOUSE OR MAYBE IT IS ANOTHER GILRFRIEND’S?  WHEN HE COULD NOT GET IT UP, HE SAID ” I COULD KILL YOU AND NO ONE WOULD KNOW”! I PUT MY KNEES TO HIS BALLS AND TOLD HIM, THE PERSON WATCHING MY DOGS KNEW! HE STOPPED! BUT HE PROCEEDED TO TEXT ALL WEEKEND LONG TO FEMALES WHICH I CAUGHT ASKED, BUT, KNEW HE WOULD LEAVE ME IN SAN ANTONIO IF I MADE A BIG DEAL OF IT! MY BIRDTHDAY IS DECEMBER 30TH, HOW MANY YEARS SINCE 2012 HAS HE BEEN FUCKING ON THAT NIGHT?

BELOW ARE EMAILS FROM KEVIN AND MYSELF

THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY POSTED UNDER HIS CATFISH KEVINO1, the musician , blogging all Kevin Cook, he is insane! I went on a cruise and told him i was going in August when I saw him. Oh and I sent him pictures of the trip, in January he looked at them at Jan/Feb/March/Aug/Sept.2016, and he had a girlfriend,hmm…..

Kevin Cook Austin :Are you travelling lover? So, this article is best for you. In this article you get worlds top destination by kevin cook Austin. Must read this blog.
Like
Reply
Dec 19/2015

 All this shows is that you do not have a conscious, you are a hypocrite.  Which you have proven time and again.  You have no issues stabbing (betraying) anyone who is supposedly a girlfriend.  Yet, you despise when it its done to you. (Meaning in your mind someone betrays your trust).  But, as far as I know you are have been the one who stabs the other person in the back first, definitely in my case.  How, you behave just proves how right I have been regarding you being a psycho.  No babe, you haven’t changed because you can’t.  YOU ARE BROKEN, YOU WERE RAISED TO BE AND THAT IS ALL YOU KNOW! BROKEN NOT ABLE TO BE FIXED, CLUED BACK TOGETHER, DEFECTIVE! NO HOPE FOR YOU! BROKEN, DEFECTIVE, KEVIN COOK!

me

2/22/17

8:25 AM (5 hours ago)

to Kevin
Thanks for talking to me last night,  I  was your back up.  It makes complete sense now.  Your right, but, so I  was I.  I said there was something wrong with you not wanting me to go away with you or even just go the movies.  Yes couples do things together.  You used me for sex and that was all.   You left that day to be with someone else and no you never loved me, Don’t think you cared at all.  We never went away or tried new things like the Greenbelt, nothing.  I really did waste many years on someone who I meant nothing too, even moved back there, for absolutely no reason. Just lies, but, that actually  makes sense as too you just leaving, you did not want to be with me and you weren’t.  I guess when you posted that line in  12/23/14 re: 2 souls flying over whatever, that was real.  Someone who cared would not have started another relationship but would have worked on their issues, which I do not know what was real. EXCEPT YOU NEVER CARED, THAT I DID FEEL! BLOCKING ME THAT VERY WEEKEND, HIDING YOUR TWEETS, THAT WAS SOMEONE WHO DID NOT CARE! I WAS IN THERAPY AND YOU WHERE JUST AS I SAID WITH SOMEONE ELSE! I WAS IN THERAPY FOR 4 MONTHS, NOT U. YOU JUST DUMPED ALL YOUR SHIT ON ME! GOOD TO KNOW, I THINK THAT IS THE CLOSURE I NEEDED. SUCKS TO BE ME! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
(Therapy doing EMDR to block the image of Kevin fucking Pri with my own eyes every single disgusting despicable, evil, detail! EVERY FUCKING DETAIL! Then he jumped off and I got to see the both of them butt ass naked in front of me no condom, no shame, no remorse just purely evil!) That was the image I could not get rid of for 2 years!!!! That is the only reason why this got this far!!!!  Lucky for whomever, he lives in a place like the domain ! GO Visit, it will turn your stomach perfect place for a predator!)

Kevin C

9:09 AM (4 hours ago)

to me

 You weren’t my back up .

F….. UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION! ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF KEVIN WHO EVER HE I$ PRETENDING TO BE TODAY ABSOLUTELY !

WELL, LOOK WHAT KEVIN SIGN ME UP TOO, ON THE HOME PAGE YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER, AND APPARENTLY HE SIGNED ME UP! SEX ADDICT YES KEVIN COOK IS!                                                              REMEMBER YOU ARE JUST A DAY ASSIGNED BY KEVIN, ANOTHER PU..Y To F…, ALSO IN AUGUST OF 2013, WHILE HIS SON WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM HIS LAST NIGHT STAYING WITH KEVIN BEFORE GOING BACK TO HIS GUARDIAN$ BECAUSE KEV, DID Not WANT THAT RESPONSIBILITY. KEV, CALLED ME CRYING, BEGGING ME TO GET BACK TOGETHER. HE SWORE ON HIS SON’S AND MOTHER’S LIVES HE WAS NOT AND WOULD NOT CHEAT AGAIN! ALSO SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME $5,000.00 IF HE DID. I DID NOT WANT THE MONEY, I JUST NEEDED HIM TO PROVE HE WAS NOT BY ANSWERING THE PHONE WHEN I CALLED. THAT WAS WEDNESDAY. FRIDAY HE HUNG UP, CALLED SUNDAY SWEARING HE WAS ALONE AND BLAMED ME FOR HIS ACTIONS.

 

 Screenshot_2017-06-07-23-31-16